https://www.proz.com/forum/prozcom_bugs/321475-translation_team_feature_missing_functionality_and_bugs.html&phpv_redirected=1

Translation team feature: missing functionality and bugs
Thread poster: Mike (de Oliveira) Brady
Mike (de Oliveira) Brady
Mike (de Oliveira) Brady  Identity Verified
United Kingdom
Member (2008)
Portuguese to English
+ ...
Dec 20, 2017

I'm looking for feedback from other members on the team feature to see if you are experiencing the same problems of missing functionality and bugs.

I have raised these issues as a support request, but that was closed with a promise that the site developers would investigate. Nobody has contacted me since.

1. There is no link for uploading files to the team workspace, even though the FAQ says the team workspace should have the link: "Upload a file for this team". Does a
... See more
I'm looking for feedback from other members on the team feature to see if you are experiencing the same problems of missing functionality and bugs.

I have raised these issues as a support request, but that was closed with a promise that the site developers would investigate. Nobody has contacted me since.

1. There is no link for uploading files to the team workspace, even though the FAQ says the team workspace should have the link: "Upload a file for this team". Does anyone see this link? I've searched every team page for the word "file" looking for this link or a place to activate the feature without success.

2. I set up a trial job to send to team members, but it said only one team member met the criteria, even though I had set no criteria and all three team members should have been eligible. I sent the job in any case, but even though it said one team member was eligible, none of us received the job notification.

3. I have set to receive notifications whenever a post is made in our private forum. However, I only receive notifications for my own posts. I have not received alerts for posts made by another team member. I have checked junk and they have not arrived there. I do receive direct messages sent by this team member via Proz.com.

I see there are a lot of teams in operation, so comments on whether these problems are systemic would be useful.
Collapse

Karen Zaragoza
Karen Zaragoza
Local time: 11:20
SITE STAFF
Site developer is currently working on the issues Dec 22, 2017

Dear Mike,

I just want to let you know that the issue has already been assigned to a site developer and he is currently working on it. Please also note that fixings may take some time but I'll be sure to let you know as soon as I have more information on the matter. I appreciate your patience.

Please let me know if need help with anything else.

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

Translation team feature: missing functionality and bugs

Anycount & Translation Office 3000
Translation Office 3000

Translation Office 3000 is an advanced accounting tool for freelance translators and small agencies. TO3000 easily and seamlessly integrates with the business life of professional freelance translators.

More info »
CafeTran Espresso
You've never met a CAT tool this clever!

Translate faster & easier, using a sophisticated CAT tool built by a translator / developer. Accept jobs from clients who use Trados, MemoQ, Wordfast & major CAT tools. Download and start using CafeTran Espresso -- for free

Buy now! »