Thread poster: Marcus Malabad
Marcus Malabad
Marcus Malabad  Identity Verified
Canada
German to English
+ ...
Mar 26, 2005

Hi techies,

Reporting recent bug. The main Kudoz page (http://www.proz.com/kudoz) reached when selecting Kudoz > Answer Questions displays my (or any other member's) Kudoz history and not the general Kudoz page where the questions posted by everybody are located.

M

Henry Dotterer
Henry Dotterer
Local time: 07:22
SITE FOUNDER
Not a bug, I think Mar 26, 2005

Hi Marcus,

I am not sure, but I think that perhpas I am once again to blame for inconveniencing you. Please try to go to the advanced search mode and change the selection from "Personal: My answers" to "Personal: All questions" See if that helps.

I was expertimenting with reclassifying your old KudoZ... sorry!

Marcus Malabad
Marcus Malabad  Identity Verified
Canada
German to English
+ ...
TOPIC STARTER
menu Mar 26, 2005

Henry wrote:

Hi Marcus,

I am not sure, but I think that perhpas I am once again to blame for inconveniencing you. Please try to go to the advanced search mode and change the selection from "Personal: My answers" to "Personal: All questions" See if that helps.

I was expertimenting with reclassifying your old KudoZ... sorry!

no problemo. that's what I just did. didn't know that the selection is a drop-down menu.

m

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

"Answer Questions" page displays my Kudoz history

Trados Business Manager Lite
Create customer quotes and invoices from within Trados Studio

Trados Business Manager Lite helps to simplify and speed up some of the daily tasks, such as invoicing and reporting, associated with running your freelance translation business.

More info »
Anycount & Translation Office 3000
Translation Office 3000

Translation Office 3000 is an advanced accounting tool for freelance translators and small agencies. TO3000 easily and seamlessly integrates with the business life of professional freelance translators.

More info »