I don't receive job notifications by e-mail.
Thread poster: Natalya Zelikova
Natalya Zelikova
Natalya Zelikova  Identity Verified
Poland
Local time: 11:25
English to Russian
+ ...
Aug 20, 2004

I've checked and my Job notification setting is on. Recently I've been receiving job notifications with some delay (half an hour or so) and today I simply don't receive them at all.
It seems like I do receive KudoZ and forum updates notifications almost on time.
Does this mean that something is still wrong with my settings or this just should be fixed?

Brandis (X)
Brandis (X)
English to German
+ ...
my settings are fine Aug 20, 2004

Nash wrote:

I've checked and my Job notification setting is on. Recently I've been receiving job notifications with some delay (half an hour or so) and today I simply don't receive them at all.
It seems like I do receive KudoZ and forum updates notifications almost on time.
Does this mean that something is still wrong with my settings or this just should be fixed?
Hi! I too have noticed this phenomenon. Some outsourcers even sent me a notification, expressing- had they recd. my bid earlier, I would have recd. the project, hinting that I should be faster. Well, there isn´t much I can do by myself. May be there is some new kind of worm on the out again, mails are getting slower.
Rgds,Brandis

Tamara Zahran
Tamara Zahran  Identity Verified
Local time: 12:25
English to Arabic
Same case here too Aug 20, 2004

Brandis wrote:

Nash wrote:

Hi! I too have noticed this phenomenon. Some outsourcers even sent me a notification, expressing- had they recd. my bid earlier, I would have recd. the project, hinting that I should be faster. Well, there isn´t much I can do by myself. May be there is some new kind of worm on the out again, mails are getting slower.
Rgds,Brandis

I have this problem too. It's been like this for more than three weeks now. There must be something wrong.

Ralf Lemster
Ralf Lemster  Identity Verified
Germany
English to German
+ ...
Submit a Support Request Aug 21, 2004

Hi all,
May I suggest you submit a Support Request to ProZ.com staff (using the site function, not by e-mail). If you received a notification that was late, submit that one, too, including the full IP headers (check on pobox.com/fullheaders.html if you don't know how to retrieve them from your mail client).

I'm moving this thread to ProZ.com bugs.

B
... See more
Hi all,
May I suggest you submit a Support Request to ProZ.com staff (using the site function, not by e-mail). If you received a notification that was late, submit that one, too, including the full IP headers (check on pobox.com/fullheaders.html if you don't know how to retrieve them from your mail client).

I'm moving this thread to ProZ.com bugs.

Best, Ralf
Collapse

Natalya Zelikova
Natalya Zelikova  Identity Verified
Poland
English to Russian
+ ...
TOPIC STARTER
Support request Aug 21, 2004

Ralf Lemster wrote:

May I suggest you submit a Support Request to ProZ.com staff (using the site function, not by e-mail).

Best, Ralf

I did. 2 hours ago. Waiting for reply.

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

I don't receive job notifications by e-mail.

Trados Business Manager Lite
Create customer quotes and invoices from within Trados Studio

Trados Business Manager Lite helps to simplify and speed up some of the daily tasks, such as invoicing and reporting, associated with running your freelance translation business.

More info »
Wordfast Pro
Translation Memory Software for Any Platform

Exclusive discount for ProZ.com users! Save over 13% when purchasing Wordfast Pro through ProZ.com. Wordfast is the world's #1 provider of platform-independent Translation Memory software. Consistently ranked the most user-friendly and highest value

Buy now! »