A. Deb
A. Deb  Identity Verified
Spain
Local time: 12:33
Spanish to English
+ ...
Aug 2, 2004

Hello

I've been trying to grade some Kudoz questions I asked but am having problems. When I select the most helpful answer I get taken to a screen that says "English>Spanish Other" instead of the usual screen.

Please help.

Thanks

Ana D.

[Edited at 2004-08-02 13:45]

Maureen Dolan
Maureen Dolan
Spain
English to Spanish
+ ...
Cannot grade kudoz either. Aug 17, 2004

I´m having the same problem. I notified Support and am waiting for advice. It seems the answers of some of my questions were graded by "peer review", which I´m not entirely happy with. Nor do I know how it works. I do want to grade my questions. What do I do?

Natalie
Natalie  Identity Verified
Poland
Member (2002)
English to Russian
+ ...

SITE LOCALIZER
Hello Ana and Maureen Aug 17, 2004

Please check if you are using the new KudoZ design. To check it, please open any KudoZ question and look at the link at the top of the page. If the link looks like "Switch to Standard KudoZ Design", please click it. It should resolve the problem.

Natalia

Maureen Dolan
Maureen Dolan
Spain
English to Spanish
+ ...
Success! Aug 18, 2004

Thank you Natalie! It worked and I´m delighted, although I now have half a day of grading ahead of me. I hope Ana has the same success.

Un saludo,

Maureen.

A. Deb
A. Deb  Identity Verified
Spain
Spanish to English
+ ...
TOPIC STARTER
Yes, it worked for me too! Aug 23, 2004

Thanks for the tip. The kind people from tech support gave me this advice too.

Ana

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

Cannot grade kudoz questions

Trados Business Manager Lite
Create customer quotes and invoices from within Trados Studio

Trados Business Manager Lite helps to simplify and speed up some of the daily tasks, such as invoicing and reporting, associated with running your freelance translation business.

More info »
TM-Town
Manage your TMs and Terms ... and boost your translation business

Are you ready for something fresh in the industry? TM-Town is a unique new site for you -- the freelance translator -- to store, manage and share translation memories (TMs) and glossaries...and potentially meet new clients on the basis of your prior work.

More info »