MoiraB
MoiraB  Identity Verified
France
Local time: 21:37
Member (2006)
English
+ ...
Jul 6, 2004

I have four open questions at the moment and have been trying to grade the oldest two for several days now. Every time I click on 'Accept this as the most helpful answer', I get a page that just says:

Your question :

Dutch>English
Other

(or whatever language combination is relevant). I've tried logging out and in again and I've contacted the relevant moderator for the language pair. Oddly enough, he WAS able to grade the question normally. I'm startin
... See more
I have four open questions at the moment and have been trying to grade the oldest two for several days now. Every time I click on 'Accept this as the most helpful answer', I get a page that just says:

Your question :

Dutch>English
Other

(or whatever language combination is relevant). I've tried logging out and in again and I've contacted the relevant moderator for the language pair. Oddly enough, he WAS able to grade the question normally. I'm starting to get grading reminders and have run out of ideas!
Collapse

gianfranco
gianfranco  Identity Verified
Brazil
Local time: 16:37
Member (2001)
English to Italian
+ ...
Use the new KudoZ interface Jul 6, 2004

Dear MoiraB,
and all KudoZ users having the same problem...

We have this problem with many users who are still using the old KudoZ interface, that will be soon phased out.

Please, read the following thread http://www.proz.com/topic/22191
and switch to the new KudoZ interface (called 'Standard')

NOTE:
The link to switch interface is on top of ea
... See more
Dear MoiraB,
and all KudoZ users having the same problem...

We have this problem with many users who are still using the old KudoZ interface, that will be soon phased out.

Please, read the following thread http://www.proz.com/topic/22191
and switch to the new KudoZ interface (called 'Standard')

NOTE:
The link to switch interface is on top of each question page, and not where many have been looking for it, on the page with the list of questions.
Enter the page of a question, any question, and you will see the link to switch!!

Gianfranco
ProZ.com Team
Collapse

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

Grading impossible

CafeTran Espresso
You've never met a CAT tool this clever!

Translate faster & easier, using a sophisticated CAT tool built by a translator / developer. Accept jobs from clients who use Trados, MemoQ, Wordfast & major CAT tools. Download and start using CafeTran Espresso -- for free

Buy now! »
Trados Business Manager Lite
Create customer quotes and invoices from within Trados Studio

Trados Business Manager Lite helps to simplify and speed up some of the daily tasks, such as invoicing and reporting, associated with running your freelance translation business.

More info »