https://www.proz.com/forum/prozcom_bugs/214205-buying_text_ad_with_wallet_doesnt_work.html&phpv_redirected=1

Buying text ad with wallet doesn't work
Thread poster: Tom C
Tom C
Tom C  Identity Verified
France
Local time: 08:52
English to French
+ ...
Dec 15, 2011

Hello everyone,

I currently own $20 on my wallet, and the minimum cost of buying a text ad (which is ready to go) is precisely $20. But the only link I'm offered to follow when it comes to buying the ad is a "add money to your wallet" link. It's a bit absurd since I do happen to have what it takes.

How come? Is this a bug? A feature? (What kind of feature?)

Thank you for any answers,

Tom

Sheila Wilson
Sheila Wilson  Identity Verified
Spain
Local time: 07:52
Member (2007)
English
+ ...
Contact ProZ.com staff Dec 15, 2011

Hello Tom,

Have you checked the FAQ regarding buying ads? I'm not sure it's something many of us do, so I wouldn't hold out too much hope of getting any useful feedback from others. I'd advise you to raise a Support Request bringing this query directly to the attention of ProZ.com staff - they'll know what you can and can't do.

Sheila

Tom C
Tom C  Identity Verified
France
English to French
+ ...
TOPIC STARTER
Done that Dec 17, 2011

Sheila Wilson wrote:

Hello Tom,

Have you checked the FAQ regarding buying ads? I'm not sure it's something many of us do, so I wouldn't hold out too much hope of getting any useful feedback from others. I'd advise you to raise a Support Request bringing this query directly to the attention of ProZ.com staff - they'll know what you can and can't do.

Sheila

Thank you Sheila, I had done that already. No answer... Thank you,

TC

Karen Zaragoza
Karen Zaragoza
Local time: 14:52
SITE STAFF
Your support request has been addressed by site staff Dec 19, 2011

Hello Tom,

I see that your support request regarding this issue has been addressed by site staff on the 13th of December 2011. For a list of your support requests, please visit http://www.proz.com/support/my_requests .

Feel free to reply to your support request if you need further assistance regarding the matter.

Best regards,

Karen Dizon
... See more
Hello Tom,

I see that your support request regarding this issue has been addressed by site staff on the 13th of December 2011. For a list of your support requests, please visit http://www.proz.com/support/my_requests .

Feel free to reply to your support request if you need further assistance regarding the matter.

Best regards,

Karen Dizon
ProZ.com Staff
Collapse

Tom C
Tom C  Identity Verified
France
English to French
+ ...
TOPIC STARTER
OK, thank you Dec 19, 2011

Karen Dizon wrote:

Hello Tom,

Best regards,

Karen Dizon
ProZ.com Staff

I've seen the answer. Still won't work, but I know where to go now

(I didn't have any alert for this answer, I assume it's normal... But it would help!)

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

Buying text ad with wallet doesn't work

Trados Business Manager Lite
Create customer quotes and invoices from within Trados Studio

Trados Business Manager Lite helps to simplify and speed up some of the daily tasks, such as invoicing and reporting, associated with running your freelance translation business.

More info »
Wordfast Pro
Translation Memory Software for Any Platform

Exclusive discount for ProZ.com users! Save over 13% when purchasing Wordfast Pro through ProZ.com. Wordfast is the world's #1 provider of platform-independent Translation Memory software. Consistently ranked the most user-friendly and highest value

Buy now! »