Thread poster: Tom C

Tom C  Identity Verified
France
Local time: 02:27
English to French
+ ...
Dec 15, 2011

Hello everyone,

I currently own $20 on my wallet, and the minimum cost of buying a text ad (which is ready to go) is precisely $20. But the only link I'm offered to follow when it comes to buying the ad is a "add money to your wallet" link. It's a bit absurd since I do happen to have what it takes.

How come? Is this a bug? A feature? (What kind of feature?)

Thank you for any answers,

Tom

Sheila Wilson  Identity Verified
Spain
Local time: 01:27
Member (2007)
English
+ ...
Contact ProZ.com staff Dec 15, 2011

Hello Tom,

Have you checked the FAQ regarding buying ads? I'm not sure it's something many of us do, so I wouldn't hold out too much hope of getting any useful feedback from others. I'd advise you to raise a Support Request bringing this query directly to the attention of ProZ.com staff - they'll know what you can and can't do.

Sheila

Tom C  Identity Verified
France
English to French
+ ...
TOPIC STARTER
Done that Dec 17, 2011

Sheila Wilson wrote:

Hello Tom,

Have you checked the FAQ regarding buying ads? I'm not sure it's something many of us do, so I wouldn't hold out too much hope of getting any useful feedback from others. I'd advise you to raise a Support Request bringing this query directly to the attention of ProZ.com staff - they'll know what you can and can't do.

Sheila

Thank you Sheila, I had done that already. No answer... Thank you,

TC

Karen Zaragoza
Local time: 09:27
SITE STAFF
Your support request has been addressed by site staff Dec 19, 2011

Hello Tom,

I see that your support request regarding this issue has been addressed by site staff on the 13th of December 2011. For a list of your support requests, please visit http://www.proz.com/support/my_requests .

Feel free to reply to your support request if you need further assistance regarding the matter.

Best regards,

Karen Dizon
... See more
Hello Tom,

I see that your support request regarding this issue has been addressed by site staff on the 13th of December 2011. For a list of your support requests, please visit http://www.proz.com/support/my_requests .

Feel free to reply to your support request if you need further assistance regarding the matter.

Best regards,

Karen Dizon
ProZ.com Staff
Collapse

Tom C  Identity Verified
France
English to French
+ ...
TOPIC STARTER
OK, thank you Dec 19, 2011

Karen Dizon wrote:

Hello Tom,

Best regards,

Karen Dizon
ProZ.com Staff

I've seen the answer. Still won't work, but I know where to go now

(I didn't have any alert for this answer, I assume it's normal... But it would help!)

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

Buying text ad with wallet doesn't work

Advanced search

SDL MultiTerm 2019
Guarantee a unified, consistent and high-quality translation with terminology software by the industry leaders.

SDL MultiTerm 2019 allows translators to create one central location to store and manage multilingual terminology, and with SDL MultiTerm Extract 2019 you can automatically create term lists from your existing documentation to save time.

More info »
PerfectIt consistency checker
Faster Checking, Greater Accuracy

PerfectIt helps deliver error-free documents. It improves consistency, ensures quality and helps to enforce style guides. It’s a powerful tool for pro users, and comes with the assurance of a 30-day money back guarantee.

More info »

Forums
  • All of ProZ.com
  • Term search
  • Jobs
  • Forums
  • Multiple search