Tom C
Tom C  Identity Verified
France
Local time: 09:47
English to French
+ ...
Dec 15, 2011

Hello everyone,

I currently own $20 on my wallet, and the minimum cost of buying a text ad (which is ready to go) is precisely $20. But the only link I'm offered to follow when it comes to buying the ad is a "add money to your wallet" link. It's a bit absurd since I do happen to have what it takes.

How come? Is this a bug? A feature? (What kind of feature?)

Thank you for any answers,

Tom

Sheila Wilson
Sheila Wilson  Identity Verified
Spain
Local time: 08:47
Member (2007)
English
+ ...
Contact ProZ.com staff Dec 15, 2011

Hello Tom,

Have you checked the FAQ regarding buying ads? I'm not sure it's something many of us do, so I wouldn't hold out too much hope of getting any useful feedback from others. I'd advise you to raise a Support Request bringing this query directly to the attention of ProZ.com staff - they'll know what you can and can't do.

Sheila

Tom C
Tom C  Identity Verified
France
English to French
+ ...
TOPIC STARTER
Done that Dec 17, 2011

Sheila Wilson wrote:

Hello Tom,

Have you checked the FAQ regarding buying ads? I'm not sure it's something many of us do, so I wouldn't hold out too much hope of getting any useful feedback from others. I'd advise you to raise a Support Request bringing this query directly to the attention of ProZ.com staff - they'll know what you can and can't do.

Sheila

Thank you Sheila, I had done that already. No answer... Thank you,

TC

Karen Zaragoza
Karen Zaragoza
Local time: 15:47
SITE STAFF
Your support request has been addressed by site staff Dec 19, 2011

Hello Tom,

I see that your support request regarding this issue has been addressed by site staff on the 13th of December 2011. For a list of your support requests, please visit http://www.proz.com/support/my_requests .

Feel free to reply to your support request if you need further assistance regarding the matter.

Best regards,

Karen Dizon
... See more
Hello Tom,

I see that your support request regarding this issue has been addressed by site staff on the 13th of December 2011. For a list of your support requests, please visit http://www.proz.com/support/my_requests .

Feel free to reply to your support request if you need further assistance regarding the matter.

Best regards,

Karen Dizon
ProZ.com Staff
Collapse

Tom C
Tom C  Identity Verified
France
English to French
+ ...
TOPIC STARTER
OK, thank you Dec 19, 2011

Karen Dizon wrote:

Hello Tom,

Best regards,

Karen Dizon
ProZ.com Staff

I've seen the answer. Still won't work, but I know where to go now

(I didn't have any alert for this answer, I assume it's normal... But it would help!)

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

Buying text ad with wallet doesn't work

Wordfast Pro
Translation Memory Software for Any Platform

Exclusive discount for ProZ.com users! Save over 13% when purchasing Wordfast Pro through ProZ.com. Wordfast is the world's #1 provider of platform-independent Translation Memory software. Consistently ranked the most user-friendly and highest value

Buy now! »
CafeTran Espresso
You've never met a CAT tool this clever!

Translate faster & easier, using a sophisticated CAT tool built by a translator / developer. Accept jobs from clients who use Trados, MemoQ, Wordfast & major CAT tools. Download and start using CafeTran Espresso -- for free

Buy now! »