Not in social networks but seeing hundreds of Facebook entries on my browser. Why? (Staff: checking)
Thread poster: Alexandre Oberlin
Alexandre Oberlin
Alexandre Oberlin  Identity Verified
France
Local time: 22:50
English to French
+ ...
Nov 18, 2010

Hi all,

I do not wish at all to use social networking on proz. Why is my browser history overwhelmed with loads of facebook items which link to the proz pages I visited ?

Is there something I could do ?

Cheers,

[Subject edited by staff or moderator 2010-11-18 13:01 GMT]

RominaZ
RominaZ  Identity Verified
Argentina
English to Spanish
+ ...
Please submit a support request Nov 18, 2010

Hi Alexandre,

Could you please submit a support request so that site staff can look into this? Please attach a screenshot and explain the problem you are having in detail.

Thanks in advance.

Romina

Alexandre Oberlin
Alexandre Oberlin  Identity Verified
France
Local time: 22:50
English to French
+ ...
TOPIC STARTER
Entering support request asap Nov 18, 2010

Hi Romina,

Thanks for your quick answer. I'll enter a support request asap. BTW I noticed that calling a proz forum page sometimes entered an unending process of loading literally thousand of elements. An abort and reload sometimes helps, sometimes not, and then even killing the windows does not work.

Cheers,

Alexandre

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

Not in social networks but seeing hundreds of Facebook entries on my browser. Why? (Staff: checking)

Trados Studio 2022 Freelance
The leading translation software used by over 270,000 translators.

Designed with your feedback in mind, Trados Studio 2022 delivers an unrivalled, powerful desktop and cloud solution, empowering you to work in the most efficient and cost-effective way.

More info »
Wordfast Pro
Translation Memory Software for Any Platform

Exclusive discount for ProZ.com users! Save over 13% when purchasing Wordfast Pro through ProZ.com. Wordfast is the world's #1 provider of platform-independent Translation Memory software. Consistently ranked the most user-friendly and highest value

Buy now! »