Thread poster: Luiza Modesto
Luiza Modesto
Luiza Modesto  Identity Verified
Brazil
Local time: 11:52
Portuguese to English
+ ...
Jun 12, 2010

Since yesterday, June 11, I started getting the following message in every term in my language pair (English-Portuguese):

"In order to post in the ask-the-asker box and peer grade other users' answers in this question, users should have at least 20 PRO points in the corresponding language pair."

I have almost 2000 points in this language pair and I don't think the problem is related with my browser, because it happens whether I use Google Chrome or MS Internet Explorer.
... See more
Since yesterday, June 11, I started getting the following message in every term in my language pair (English-Portuguese):

"In order to post in the ask-the-asker box and peer grade other users' answers in this question, users should have at least 20 PRO points in the corresponding language pair."

I have almost 2000 points in this language pair and I don't think the problem is related with my browser, because it happens whether I use Google Chrome or MS Internet Explorer. Thanks.
Collapse

Jon Peck
Jon Peck  Identity Verified
Local time: 10:52
English
Bug fixed Jun 12, 2010

Luiza,

Thank you for reporting this issue; it has been resolved. Please let me know it happens again.

Best regards,
Jon Peck
ProZ.com Systems Administrator

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

Site is malfunctioning - STAFF: Fixed

CafeTran Espresso
You've never met a CAT tool this clever!

Translate faster & easier, using a sophisticated CAT tool built by a translator / developer. Accept jobs from clients who use Trados, MemoQ, Wordfast & major CAT tools. Download and start using CafeTran Espresso -- for free

Buy now! »
Trados Studio 2022 Freelance
The leading translation software used by over 270,000 translators.

Designed with your feedback in mind, Trados Studio 2022 delivers an unrivalled, powerful desktop and cloud solution, empowering you to work in the most efficient and cost-effective way.

More info »