KudoZ Glossary search incomplete
Thread poster: Ruben Berrozpe (X)
Ruben Berrozpe (X)
Ruben Berrozpe (X)  Identity Verified
English to Spanish
Dec 19, 2003

Hi, I have encountered a problem with KOG searches.
When I introduce a term for searching the first page of results appears. However, if there are more results, I click on the link to the next page and no more results appear - but rather a blank page. Has anyone also experienced this recently.

IIRC, this didn't use to happen some time ago. I remembered having been able to see several pages of results for a single search. But I haven't been able to recently. I have tried in bot
... See more
Hi, I have encountered a problem with KOG searches.
When I introduce a term for searching the first page of results appears. However, if there are more results, I click on the link to the next page and no more results appear - but rather a blank page. Has anyone also experienced this recently.

IIRC, this didn't use to happen some time ago. I remembered having been able to see several pages of results for a single search. But I haven't been able to recently. I have tried in both a Mac (Safari) and a PC (IE6), with the same results.

By the way, provided it works, it would be a nice idea to put the link to more results at the bottom of the search page rather than at the top.

Thanks for your assistance. Keep up the great work!

Rb

[Edited at 2003-12-20 00:45]
Collapse

Jason Grimes
Jason Grimes
Local time: 16:58
SITE STAFF
Bug fixed Jan 8, 2004

I think I've fixed this bug. Thanks for pointing it out.

Regards,

jg

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

KudoZ Glossary search incomplete

TM-Town
Manage your TMs and Terms ... and boost your translation business

Are you ready for something fresh in the industry? TM-Town is a unique new site for you -- the freelance translator -- to store, manage and share translation memories (TMs) and glossaries...and potentially meet new clients on the basis of your prior work.

More info »
Trados Studio 2022 Freelance
The leading translation software used by over 270,000 translators.

Designed with your feedback in mind, Trados Studio 2022 delivers an unrivalled, powerful desktop and cloud solution, empowering you to work in the most efficient and cost-effective way.

More info »