Two email notifications for each Kudoz question
Thread poster: NatalieD
NatalieD
NatalieD
French
+ ...
Oct 13, 2003

For the past week, I have been receiving two email notifications for each Kudoz question asked and I always receive the second notification at least one day after the question has been asked.

Is there any way to solve this?

Jason Grimes
Jason Grimes
Local time: 23:20
SITE STAFF
Please forward an example with headers to support Oct 13, 2003

Dear NatalieD,

Please forward an example of two such duplicate notifications, including the full message headers, to [email protected] so I can look into the problem.

To view the full message headers in Outlook Express, right-click the message and select "Properties", click the "Details" tab in the properties dialog, then click the "Message Source" button. Forward a copy of the contents of the message source window to
... See more
Dear NatalieD,

Please forward an example of two such duplicate notifications, including the full message headers, to [email protected] so I can look into the problem.

To view the full message headers in Outlook Express, right-click the message and select "Properties", click the "Details" tab in the properties dialog, then click the "Message Source" button. Forward a copy of the contents of the message source window to [email protected].

Regards,

jg
Collapse

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

Two email notifications for each Kudoz question

TM-Town
Manage your TMs and Terms ... and boost your translation business

Are you ready for something fresh in the industry? TM-Town is a unique new site for you -- the freelance translator -- to store, manage and share translation memories (TMs) and glossaries...and potentially meet new clients on the basis of your prior work.

More info »
CafeTran Espresso
You've never met a CAT tool this clever!

Translate faster & easier, using a sophisticated CAT tool built by a translator / developer. Accept jobs from clients who use Trados, MemoQ, Wordfast & major CAT tools. Download and start using CafeTran Espresso -- for free

Buy now! »