Thread poster: Steffen Pollex (X)
Steffen Pollex (X)
Steffen Pollex (X)  Identity Verified
Local time: 05:51
English to German
+ ...
Oct 9, 2003

Dear staff,

thank you for finally making visible my forum postings and peer comments for myself.

Still, there is the same problem with the "Askt the asker" function. My requests just do not appear on the screen after I hit "submit".

Could you, please, check this?

Thank you
Steffen

[Edited at 2003-10-09 18:54]

[Edited at 2003-10-09 18:54]

Jason Grimes
Jason Grimes
Local time: 23:51
SITE STAFF
Thought your problem had been addressed Oct 9, 2003

Steffen,

I have seen your posts, and I thought it had already been established that your problem had something to do with your Norton anti-virus program. Is this not the case?

No changes have been made to the forums that would have made any difference in the visibility of your postings to yourself. Whatever changed happened at your end. Do you know what that might have been?

Regards,

jg

Steffen Pollex (X)
Steffen Pollex (X)  Identity Verified
Local time: 05:51
English to German
+ ...
TOPIC STARTER
Thank you, Jason Oct 9, 2003

It is just that Ralf told me he had moved my previous threads on this to the "Bugs" forum. This is why I thought you had changed something.

I'll try to figure out further then.

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

Problems viewing own submissions

Wordfast Pro
Translation Memory Software for Any Platform

Exclusive discount for ProZ.com users! Save over 13% when purchasing Wordfast Pro through ProZ.com. Wordfast is the world's #1 provider of platform-independent Translation Memory software. Consistently ranked the most user-friendly and highest value

Buy now! »
Anycount & Translation Office 3000
Translation Office 3000

Translation Office 3000 is an advanced accounting tool for freelance translators and small agencies. TO3000 easily and seamlessly integrates with the business life of professional freelance translators.

More info »