Extra dashes after URLs mess up links in Kudoz notification emails
Thread poster: tr. (X)
tr. (X)
tr. (X)
Local time: 14:06
English to Italian
Sep 22, 2003

Hi, this is really just a minor inconvenience and not really a bug, but it is a bit annoying nonetheless - in email notifications of new Kudoz questions, the link appears at the bottom of the section that's "boxed" in lines of dashes, so I get this for instance:

URL: http://www.proz.com/kudoz/526949
-----------------------

What happens is that those dashes get re
... See more
Hi, this is really just a minor inconvenience and not really a bug, but it is a bit annoying nonetheless - in email notifications of new Kudoz questions, the link appears at the bottom of the section that's "boxed" in lines of dashes, so I get this for instance:

URL: http://www.proz.com/kudoz/526949
-----------------------

What happens is that those dashes get read as if they were part of the link too, so if I click on the url in the email body I get an error message - to go to the page I have to copy the link by hand and remove the dashes... Of course, it's not such a big deal, but it would really be nice to have it fixed.

I guess adding an extra line of space should suffice.

Thanks,
Monica
Collapse

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

Extra dashes after URLs mess up links in Kudoz notification emails

Trados Business Manager Lite
Create customer quotes and invoices from within Trados Studio

Trados Business Manager Lite helps to simplify and speed up some of the daily tasks, such as invoicing and reporting, associated with running your freelance translation business.

More info »
Protemos translation business management system
Create your account in minutes, and start working! 3-month trial for agencies, and free for freelancers!

The system lets you keep client/vendor database, with contacts and rates, manage projects and assign jobs to vendors, issue invoices, track payments, store and manage project files, generate business reports on turnover profit per client/manager etc.

More info »