Warning translators of profile changes (Staff: no changes made to profile)
Thread poster: Arnaud HERVE
Arnaud HERVE
Arnaud HERVE  Identity Verified
France
Local time: 15:59
English to French
+ ...
Jun 16, 2009

Hi, I have just noticed that my avatar, which used to be an animated GIF, has become a half-erased not animated figure. I have checked that on several computers and several browsers.

I would like to know how this could ever happen. With a technical explanation of what happened if possible. Since in effect, my profile has been changed.

Furthermore, about this or whatever other changes, I would like to be warned by e-mail by the Proz.com system of any change affecting my
... See more
Hi, I have just noticed that my avatar, which used to be an animated GIF, has become a half-erased not animated figure. I have checked that on several computers and several browsers.

I would like to know how this could ever happen. With a technical explanation of what happened if possible. Since in effect, my profile has been changed.

Furthermore, about this or whatever other changes, I would like to be warned by e-mail by the Proz.com system of any change affecting my appearance online, be it in my avatar, profile, writings, settings, anything really modifying my intended communication on this commercial market.

[Subject edited by staff or moderator 2009-06-16 14:47 GMT]
Collapse

Jared Tabor
Jared Tabor
Local time: 10:59
SITE STAFF
Forum issue-- is working fine now Jun 16, 2009

Hello Arnaud,

Please note that no changes were made to your profile. The forums are currently undergoing optimization work, and this caused your image to be temporarily viewed this way (in your profile it was being shown correctly). I see it is working correctly in the forums now.

Should anyone else run into similar issues, please feel free to contact site staff via the support system. Thanks.

Jared

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

Warning translators of profile changes (Staff: no changes made to profile)

Trados Business Manager Lite
Create customer quotes and invoices from within Trados Studio

Trados Business Manager Lite helps to simplify and speed up some of the daily tasks, such as invoicing and reporting, associated with running your freelance translation business.

More info »
CafeTran Espresso
You've never met a CAT tool this clever!

Translate faster & easier, using a sophisticated CAT tool built by a translator / developer. Accept jobs from clients who use Trados, MemoQ, Wordfast & major CAT tools. Download and start using CafeTran Espresso -- for free

Buy now! »