Why can't I upload a CV anymore?? (Staff: fixed)
Thread poster: Taija Hyvönen
Taija Hyvönen
Taija Hyvönen
Finland
Local time: 06:17
Member (2008)
English to Finnish
+ ...
May 19, 2009

I removed my CV to upload an updated one. I browse to the file, open it, it shows up, I click submit, the page goes to the top and there is no CV, just the frame encouraging me to upload one... I did that about 10 times. The file format is PDF, the file is not too big etc.

I haven't been hanging around a lot lately, have I missed something...

[Subject edited by staff or moderator 2009-05-19 13:14 GMT]

Jared Tabor
Jared Tabor
Local time: 00:17
SITE STAFF
Should be working now May 19, 2009

Hello Taija,

Can you try this again? The issue was reported earlier through the support system, and should be resolved now. Thanks!

Best regards,

Jared

Taija Hyvönen
Taija Hyvönen
Finland
Local time: 06:17
Member (2008)
English to Finnish
+ ...
TOPIC STARTER
Solved May 19, 2009

Thank you for a prompt answer. The tick box concerning visibility in search engines was missing earlier, now it's there and I got CVs uploaded.

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

Why can't I upload a CV anymore?? (Staff: fixed)

Protemos translation business management system
Create your account in minutes, and start working! 3-month trial for agencies, and free for freelancers!

The system lets you keep client/vendor database, with contacts and rates, manage projects and assign jobs to vendors, issue invoices, track payments, store and manage project files, generate business reports on turnover profit per client/manager etc.

More info »
Anycount & Translation Office 3000
Translation Office 3000

Translation Office 3000 is an advanced accounting tool for freelance translators and small agencies. TO3000 easily and seamlessly integrates with the business life of professional freelance translators.

More info »