Thread poster: Narasimhan Raghavan
Narasimhan Raghavan
Narasimhan Raghavan  Identity Verified
Local time: 08:52
English to Tamil
+ ...
In memoriam
Aug 15, 2003

All of a sudden all the photos including mine have vanished from all the places, for example when this thread is cleared by the moderator and it appears in this forum, my photo is not likely to be shown against my name. Instead, I will get to see only an x-mark. Have I done something without knowing it, say checking some boxes etc? The only thing I have done recently is to have put the Patch and installed the ZoneAlarm firewall.
By the way I posted this in the tech. support forum on Thursd
... See more
All of a sudden all the photos including mine have vanished from all the places, for example when this thread is cleared by the moderator and it appears in this forum, my photo is not likely to be shown against my name. Instead, I will get to see only an x-mark. Have I done something without knowing it, say checking some boxes etc? The only thing I have done recently is to have put the Patch and installed the ZoneAlarm firewall.
By the way I posted this in the tech. support forum on Thursday, but it has not come so far. Hence I assumed that it has been lost somewhere.
Thanks in advance
N.Raghavan
Collapse

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

Photos vanished from all the places

Protemos translation business management system
Create your account in minutes, and start working! 3-month trial for agencies, and free for freelancers!

The system lets you keep client/vendor database, with contacts and rates, manage projects and assign jobs to vendors, issue invoices, track payments, store and manage project files, generate business reports on turnover profit per client/manager etc.

More info »
Wordfast Pro
Translation Memory Software for Any Platform

Exclusive discount for ProZ.com users! Save over 13% when purchasing Wordfast Pro through ProZ.com. Wordfast is the world's #1 provider of platform-independent Translation Memory software. Consistently ranked the most user-friendly and highest value

Buy now! »