Thread poster: Dan Dascalescu
Dan Dascalescu
Dan Dascalescu  Identity Verified
United States
Local time: 17:15
Romanian to English
+ ...
Aug 10, 2003

I answered http://www.proz.com/kudoz/493588 and I can't add the term to my glossaries.

After I checked "Add term to your glossaries", I tried to add the term to an existing glossary chosen from the drop-down list and also to a "new glossary name".

None of these attempts were successful.

This also happened to many recent KudoZ I've answered, but I haven't notice it u
... See more
I answered http://www.proz.com/kudoz/493588 and I can't add the term to my glossaries.

After I checked "Add term to your glossaries", I tried to add the term to an existing glossary chosen from the drop-down list and also to a "new glossary name".

This also happened to many recent KudoZ I've answered, but I haven't notice it until recently.

Can anyone confirm?

Regards,
Dan Dacalescu

--
Top 5% C, Perl and XML programmer certified by Brainbench,
looking for Australian job offers. Check out my CV at
http://dan.notlong.com
Collapse

Paula Vaz-Carreiro
Paula Vaz-Carreiro  Identity Verified
Portuguese
+ ...
can't add terms to my glossaries either Aug 12, 2003

Dan Dascalescu wrote:

... and I can't add the term to my glossaries.
one of these attempts were successful.
[...]
Can anyone confirm?

------------------

I can confirm this happens to me too.
Every single term I have entered recently does not appear anywhere in my glossaries.
I think this started to happen only when I changed to the new design, but can't be absolutely certain of this.

Regards
Paula

DGK T-I
DGK T-I  Identity Verified
United Kingdom
Local time: 01:15
Georgian to English
+ ...
Hello Dan & Paula - same problem Aug 15, 2003

The same thing has just happened to one of my answers unfortunately: went to the question from the 'congratulations' e-mail, clicked "gloss", filled in the details of the answer + question, ticked "add to your own glossary", and sent (Kudos awarded, added to the general glossary, but not to mine). "Beta version".
As with you, I think it has been happening to me for a while, I just (wrongly) assumed I had forgotten to tick the box.

Best wishes
Giuli

lisevs
lisevs
Local time: 02:15
same here Aug 16, 2003

just discovered the same problem and I also assume it has been there for a while
but I haven't noticed until now

lise

[Edited at 2003-08-16 09:54]

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

"Add term to your glossaries" doesn't work

Protemos translation business management system
Create your account in minutes, and start working! 3-month trial for agencies, and free for freelancers!

The system lets you keep client/vendor database, with contacts and rates, manage projects and assign jobs to vendors, issue invoices, track payments, store and manage project files, generate business reports on turnover profit per client/manager etc.

More info »
Trados Studio 2022 Freelance
The leading translation software used by over 270,000 translators.

Designed with your feedback in mind, Trados Studio 2022 delivers an unrivalled, powerful desktop and cloud solution, empowering you to work in the most efficient and cost-effective way.

More info »