NancyLynn
NancyLynn
Canada
Local time: 11:04
Member (2002)
French to English
+ ...

Jul 30, 2003

first, I couldn't be the organiser of a pow-wow because I wasn't a verified member (me! ) but now, and I see Paola L. MacQuarrie had the same problem, I keep trying to add my name to the list of attendees, at least as a participant, plus a note about the location, but these notes simply do not get onto the page for all to see.
Nancy
PS I meant to say: let's meet for lunch, I think it's the best arrangement re traffic, o
... See more
first, I couldn't be the organiser of a pow-wow because I wasn't a verified member (me! ) but now, and I see Paola L. MacQuarrie had the same problem, I keep trying to add my name to the list of attendees, at least as a participant, plus a note about the location, but these notes simply do not get onto the page for all to see.
Nancy
PS I meant to say: let's meet for lunch, I think it's the best arrangement re traffic, other commitments, etc. It's what we did in Cornwall and that worked out just fine.
N.
Collapse

NancyLynn
NancyLynn
Canada
Local time: 11:04
Member (2002)
French to English
+ ...

TOPIC STARTER
Still invisible on Pow-wow board Aug 5, 2003

I am delighted to see such interest in Friday's pow-wow, but it sure looks funny when the one who launches the thing can't even list herself as a participant and reporter on the event...
How will I report on it if I can't get on the board? Indeed why can't I get on the board? It's so weird...
Nancy

Ralf Lemster
Ralf Lemster  Identity Verified
Germany
Local time: 17:04
English to German
+ ...
Support Request Aug 5, 2003

Hi Nancy,
Have you submitted a Support Request (i.e. via the site, not by email)?

Best, Ralf

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

Unable to post note on Pow-wow board

Trados Studio 2022 Freelance
The leading translation software used by over 270,000 translators.

Designed with your feedback in mind, Trados Studio 2022 delivers an unrivalled, powerful desktop and cloud solution, empowering you to work in the most efficient and cost-effective way.

More info »
CafeTran Espresso
You've never met a CAT tool this clever!

Translate faster & easier, using a sophisticated CAT tool built by a translator / developer. Accept jobs from clients who use Trados, MemoQ, Wordfast & major CAT tools. Download and start using CafeTran Espresso -- for free

Buy now! »