Uldis Liepkalns
Uldis Liepkalns  Identity Verified
Latvia
Local time: 08:32
Member (2003)
English to Latvian
+ ...
Jul 28, 2003

Hmm... I just received a job notification (it didn’t very much interest me) but out of curiosity I clicked on it and I saw this nice announcement:
"You cannot view this job for the following reasons:
- The job poster has restricted this job to members with a verified identity."

I represent an Agency, but for a Platinium membership I paid with a credit card, so if not the identity of the Agency, at least mine should be verified...

Uldis

Ralf Lemster
Ralf Lemster  Identity Verified
Germany
Local time: 07:32
English to German
+ ...
Not for agencies (yet) Jul 28, 2003

Hi Uldis,
Thanks for posting this - I am already in contact with ProZ.com staff, to clarify whether this was a premature rollout of a function.

You may have read my postings in various threads indicating that we're working with the ProZ.com team on revamping the Jobs Area. Agency VIDing is part of that concept, but we're not quite there yet.

I appreciate your patience while we're checking this one out.

Best regards, Ralf

Henry Dotterer
Henry Dotterer
Local time: 01:32
SITE FOUNDER
Oops Jul 28, 2003

Sorry, Uldis, this function was rolled out prematurely. Thanks for bringing the problem to our attention, I'll turn it off.

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

Agency verification

Trados Business Manager Lite
Create customer quotes and invoices from within Trados Studio

Trados Business Manager Lite helps to simplify and speed up some of the daily tasks, such as invoicing and reporting, associated with running your freelance translation business.

More info »
Wordfast Pro
Translation Memory Software for Any Platform

Exclusive discount for ProZ.com users! Save over 13% when purchasing Wordfast Pro through ProZ.com. Wordfast is the world's #1 provider of platform-independent Translation Memory software. Consistently ranked the most user-friendly and highest value

Buy now! »