Old site design: Kudoz system bug? (Staff: Fixing)
Thread poster: texjax DDS PhD
texjax DDS PhD
texjax DDS PhD  Identity Verified
Local time: 19:08
Member (2006)
English to Italian
+ ...
Jan 8, 2009

Dear staff,

During the last couple of days each time I attempted to visualize a kudoz from the home page via the old design I received the following message: Error. Question not found.
Is it just me or is there a bug in the system?
Thank you in advance for your assistance.

[Subject edited by staff or moderator 2009-01-08 18:17 GMT]

Jared Tabor
Jared Tabor
Local time: 20:08
SITE STAFF
Working on fixing this Jan 8, 2009

Hi texjax,

This is a known problem in the old site design. Our developers are aware of it and working on resolving the problem. The problem does not exist in the new site design.

Remember that you can still switch to the new design by clicking on the "Switch design" which will appear at the top and bottom of most pages. If you don't mind my asking, any reason why you have chosen the old design over the new?

Best regards,

Jared

texjax DDS PhD
texjax DDS PhD  Identity Verified
Local time: 19:08
Member (2006)
English to Italian
+ ...
TOPIC STARTER
Thank you Jan 10, 2009

Dear Jared,

I apologize for my delayed reply, and I thank you so much for your prompt one.

About your question:
I am aware that you all put a lot of work in implementing the site but for some reasons I am still "emotionally" attached to the old design. I find it more pleasant to my eyes, or maybe I'm just an old fashion girl, so I hope I will still be able to use it in the future.

Tha
... See more
Dear Jared,

I apologize for my delayed reply, and I thank you so much for your prompt one.

About your question:
I am aware that you all put a lot of work in implementing the site but for some reasons I am still "emotionally" attached to the old design. I find it more pleasant to my eyes, or maybe I'm just an old fashion girl, so I hope I will still be able to use it in the future.

Thank you again for your time and have a nice weekend.

PS. By the way, one of the things that I do like about proz.com it's the customer service. You guys are simply amazing!
Collapse

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

Old site design: Kudoz system bug? (Staff: Fixing)

Trados Studio 2022 Freelance
The leading translation software used by over 270,000 translators.

Designed with your feedback in mind, Trados Studio 2022 delivers an unrivalled, powerful desktop and cloud solution, empowering you to work in the most efficient and cost-effective way.

More info »
Trados Business Manager Lite
Create customer quotes and invoices from within Trados Studio

Trados Business Manager Lite helps to simplify and speed up some of the daily tasks, such as invoicing and reporting, associated with running your freelance translation business.

More info »