VAT number & credit card refused... now what?
Thread poster: Said Kaljanac a.k.a. SARAJ
Said Kaljanac a.k.a. SARAJ
Said Kaljanac a.k.a. SARAJ  Identity Verified
Belgium
Local time: 23:34
Bosnian to French
+ ...
Jul 7, 2003

Hello,

I wanted to pay the membership by card, but my VAT number and my credit card were refused. Reasons : incorrect VAT number and 4 or 3 digit number on the back of my card. The problem is that those "reasons" evoked by the site are false. I use my credit card regularly and I never had troubles.

Concerning the VAT number, who knows it better, me or proZ? There is nothing more I can do but report it here.

I tried three times to fill in abiding by the r
... See more
Hello,

I wanted to pay the membership by card, but my VAT number and my credit card were refused. Reasons : incorrect VAT number and 4 or 3 digit number on the back of my card. The problem is that those "reasons" evoked by the site are false. I use my credit card regularly and I never had troubles.

Concerning the VAT number, who knows it better, me or proZ? There is nothing more I can do but report it here.

I tried three times to fill in abiding by the rules but it seems that modern technology is more stubborn than me. Furthermore, it "threatened" me to refuse my card for good if I were foolish and brave enough to retry the whole process.

HELP! S.O.S. What measures do I have to take to solve this problem?

Thank you for your cooperation.

SARAJ
Collapse

Said Kaljanac a.k.a. SARAJ
Said Kaljanac a.k.a. SARAJ  Identity Verified
Belgium
Local time: 23:34
Bosnian to French
+ ...
TOPIC STARTER
OK Jul 8, 2003

It's settled, it's ok now.

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

VAT number & credit card refused... now what?

Trados Business Manager Lite
Create customer quotes and invoices from within Trados Studio

Trados Business Manager Lite helps to simplify and speed up some of the daily tasks, such as invoicing and reporting, associated with running your freelance translation business.

More info »
Trados Studio 2022 Freelance
The leading translation software used by over 270,000 translators.

Designed with your feedback in mind, Trados Studio 2022 delivers an unrivalled, powerful desktop and cloud solution, empowering you to work in the most efficient and cost-effective way.

More info »