A bug in the Kudoz question table on the homepage? (Staff: Fixed)
Thread poster: Sybille Brückner
Sybille Brückner
Sybille Brückner  Identity Verified
Germany
Local time: 09:51
Member (2003)
English to German
+ ...
Sep 30, 2008

Although my settings are set to "My languages", the Kudoz question table shows questions of all languages.
I checked the settings, they are right. This has happened from early morning today. Refreshing or opening the site once more does not help.

Advice appreciated.

Sybille

[Subject edited by staff or moderator 2008-09-30 12:45]

[Subject edited by staff or moderator 2008-09-30 18:03]

Ulrike Kraemer
Ulrike Kraemer
Germany
Local time: 09:51
English to German
+ ...
Same problem here ... Sep 30, 2008

I have had (and still have) the same problem. Setting the language pairs to "my prefs" gives me all languages EXCEPT my pairs.

Jared Tabor
Jared Tabor
Local time: 04:51
SITE STAFF
Fixing Sep 30, 2008

Thanks Sybille and LittleBalu. The view of KudoZ questions on the homepage is currently being fixed. Thanks for your patience.

Best regards,

Jared

Jared Tabor
Jared Tabor
Local time: 04:51
SITE STAFF
Should be back to normal Sep 30, 2008

You should be seeing your preferences in the KudoZ area of the homepage now, can you check and let me know if you notice any problems? Thanks.

Jared

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

A bug in the Kudoz question table on the homepage? (Staff: Fixed)

TM-Town
Manage your TMs and Terms ... and boost your translation business

Are you ready for something fresh in the industry? TM-Town is a unique new site for you -- the freelance translator -- to store, manage and share translation memories (TMs) and glossaries...and potentially meet new clients on the basis of your prior work.

More info »
CafeTran Espresso
You've never met a CAT tool this clever!

Translate faster & easier, using a sophisticated CAT tool built by a translator / developer. Accept jobs from clients who use Trados, MemoQ, Wordfast & major CAT tools. Download and start using CafeTran Espresso -- for free

Buy now! »