Claudia Krysztofiak
Claudia Krysztofiak  Identity Verified
Germany
Local time: 21:02
English to German
+ ...
Jun 2, 2003

Hi there,
I took a little walk through the Freelancer directory and I do not understand the following result given as step 3):
1) When searching for EN-DE Tech Translators I receive 177 entries, that seems fine.
2) When I refine this search with credentials reported, Germany and Trados, I receive less, which seems still fine.
3) But if I refined the first search with credentials reported, Germany, Wordfast, I receive only two entries, given with no CAT-Tools. (Of course,
... See more
Hi there,
I took a little walk through the Freelancer directory and I do not understand the following result given as step 3):
1) When searching for EN-DE Tech Translators I receive 177 entries, that seems fine.
2) When I refine this search with credentials reported, Germany and Trados, I receive less, which seems still fine.
3) But if I refined the first search with credentials reported, Germany, Wordfast, I receive only two entries, given with no CAT-Tools. (Of course, I only report this because I am annoyed, that I am not among those two )
Could the search be buggy here, or am I just a little slow in understanding?
I would be happy, if you could check this.
Thanks a lot!
Claudia
Collapse

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

Freelancer Directory - Refine Search - unexpected results

Trados Business Manager Lite
Create customer quotes and invoices from within Trados Studio

Trados Business Manager Lite helps to simplify and speed up some of the daily tasks, such as invoicing and reporting, associated with running your freelance translation business.

More info »
TM-Town
Manage your TMs and Terms ... and boost your translation business

Are you ready for something fresh in the industry? TM-Town is a unique new site for you -- the freelance translator -- to store, manage and share translation memories (TMs) and glossaries...and potentially meet new clients on the basis of your prior work.

More info »