All KudoZ links take me to blank page (Staff: Fixed)
Thread poster: Jack Doughty
Jack Doughty
Jack Doughty  Identity Verified
United Kingdom
Local time: 18:46
Russian to English
+ ...
In memoriam
Jul 2, 2008

Suddenly all KudoZ links in email and everywhere else take me to a blank page. I discovered this when using a link in a notification email, tried the link to the same question on the home page, tried it on the KuzoZ - Answer Question page, tried other questions on these pages - result always a blank page. Then received an email re an asker's note on a question I'd answered - that was blank too. Is it just me or are other people also finding this? I'll also submit this as a support question.<... See more
Suddenly all KudoZ links in email and everywhere else take me to a blank page. I discovered this when using a link in a notification email, tried the link to the same question on the home page, tried it on the KuzoZ - Answer Question page, tried other questions on these pages - result always a blank page. Then received an email re an asker's note on a question I'd answered - that was blank too. Is it just me or are other people also finding this? I'll also submit this as a support question.
Other links (to Google, Multitran, Acronym Finder etc.) work normally, So do ProZ menus.

[Edited at 2008-07-02 16:40]

Collapse

Jared Tabor
Jared Tabor
Local time: 14:46
SITE STAFF
Thank you, Jack Jul 2, 2008

Hello Jack,

Thanks very much for reporting this, and for helping to resolve the issue with your support request. We are working on fixing this, and should be back to normal shortly. Thanks for your patience!

Best regards,

Jared

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

All KudoZ links take me to blank page (Staff: Fixed)

Wordfast Pro
Translation Memory Software for Any Platform

Exclusive discount for ProZ.com users! Save over 13% when purchasing Wordfast Pro through ProZ.com. Wordfast is the world's #1 provider of platform-independent Translation Memory software. Consistently ranked the most user-friendly and highest value

Buy now! »
Trados Studio 2022 Freelance
The leading translation software used by over 270,000 translators.

Designed with your feedback in mind, Trados Studio 2022 delivers an unrivalled, powerful desktop and cloud solution, empowering you to work in the most efficient and cost-effective way.

More info »