Anne Diamantidis
Anne Diamantidis  Identity Verified
Germany
Local time: 08:17
English to French
+ ...
Mar 4, 2009

Hi all!

This thread is dedicated to the discussion of any issues relating to the Regional ProZ.com Conference 2009 in La Plata not covered by the Accommodation and Travel forums.

Regards,
Anne

Russell Jones
Russell Jones  Identity Verified
United Kingdom
Local time: 07:17
Italian to English
Options Mar 7, 2009

Thanks Anne for starting these threads.
Unless I have missed something (which does happen nowadays) the deadline for Early Bird prices does not appear to be specified.
Can I also ask whether the All-inclusive package includes the option to choose one hotel (or even to opt for Conference and transport only)?

Anne Diamantidis
Germany
English to French
+ ...
TOPIC STARTER
Wrong Conference? Mar 7, 2009

Hello Russell,

I think you posted in the wrong forum... This is the forum for the Regional Conference in Argentina in september.
You probably meant the International Conference in Ohrid in July, right?

Regards,
Anne

Russell Jones
Russell Jones  Identity Verified
United Kingdom
Local time: 07:17
Italian to English
Sorry Mar 8, 2009

Sorry Anne
A Senior moment!

Anne Diamantidis
Germany
English to French
+ ...
TOPIC STARTER
No problem Mar 8, 2009

Hi Russell,

Don't worry, no problem at all. We all get distracted!
To answer your questions, you have all the info on the Ohrid Conference page. I added the dates for the fees. As to your second question, no - the all inclusive package includes everything, and accommodation at the Metropol Lake Resort only. If you want to choose another hotel and not buy transportation, the conference-only package is the option t
... See more
Hi Russell,

Don't worry, no problem at all. We all get distracted!
To answer your questions, you have all the info on the Ohrid Conference page. I added the dates for the fees. As to your second question, no - the all inclusive package includes everything, and accommodation at the Metropol Lake Resort only. If you want to choose another hotel and not buy transportation, the conference-only package is the option that best suits you then.

Let me know if you need anything else - but in the Ohrid Conference forum this time!

Regards,
Anne
Collapse

analialambrecht
analialambrecht
Argentina
Local time: 03:17
Spanish to English
+ ...
A question, actually... Apr 2, 2009

I wanted to know a bit more about the fee for the conference...
I´ve already signed up, but I couldn't find anything about costs...

Anne Diamantidis
Germany
English to French
+ ...
TOPIC STARTER
Fees not online yet Apr 2, 2009

analialambrecht wrote:

I wanted to know a bit more about the fee for the conference...
I´ve already signed up, but I couldn't find anything about costs...

Hello Analia,

Thank you very much for your interest in the conference! As stated in the conference page, prices are not completely defined yet. As soon as I will be able to calculate the final costs, I will then be able to calculate the fees.

You will be informed as soon as they are online via the present forum and the conference mailing-list.

Thank you for your patience!

Regards,

Anne

Anne Diamantidis
Germany
English to French
+ ...
TOPIC STARTER
Conference fees are now online! Apr 3, 2009

Dear all,

Conference fees and packages are now online and the payment platform is ready!
If you wish to pay in pesos by wire transfer, please contact me (anne at proz dot com).

Please note that for payments in ARS, the amount you will pay will reflect the USD/ARS exchange rate at the date of the transfer

Looking forward to meeting you in la Plata!

Regards,
Anne

Cecilia Villani
Cecilia Villani
Argentina
Local time: 03:17
English to Spanish
fees Apr 28, 2009

hello

I would like to know if translation students may have any kind of discounts as regard the fees.

thanx in advance.

Anne Diamantidis
Germany
English to French
+ ...
TOPIC STARTER
Students discount Apr 29, 2009

Dear Cecilia

Thank you for your interest in the la Plata Conference!

There is a student discount applied, as stated on the conference page. To benefit from it, please email me (anne at proz dot com) an eligible proof of your current student status (scan of student card, certificate from the university, etc...) and then I will send you the link to purchase your student seat.

The price for the full conference for students is 70 USD. Full information on paymen
... See more
Dear Cecilia

Thank you for your interest in the la Plata Conference!

There is a student discount applied, as stated on the conference page. To benefit from it, please email me (anne at proz dot com) an eligible proof of your current student status (scan of student card, certificate from the university, etc...) and then I will send you the link to purchase your student seat.

The price for the full conference for students is 70 USD. Full information on payment methods is available on the conference page under http://www.proz.com/conference/80.

Let me know if I can be of further assistance!

Kind regards,
Anne
Collapse

There is no moderator assigned specifically to this forum.
To report site rules violations or get help, please contact site staff »

La Plata Conference 2009 - General Discussion

TM-Town
Manage your TMs and Terms ... and boost your translation business

Are you ready for something fresh in the industry? TM-Town is a unique new site for you -- the freelance translator -- to store, manage and share translation memories (TMs) and glossaries...and potentially meet new clients on the basis of your prior work.

More info »
Trados Studio 2022 Freelance
The leading translation software used by over 270,000 translators.

Designed with your feedback in mind, Trados Studio 2022 delivers an unrivalled, powerful desktop and cloud solution, empowering you to work in the most efficient and cost-effective way.

More info »