Powwow: Cardiff - United Kingdom

This discussion belongs to Powwows » "Powwow: Cardiff - United Kingdom".
You can see the powwows page and participate in this discussion from there.

Victoria Porter-Burns
Victoria Porter-Burns  Identity Verified
United Kingdom
Local time: 17:02
Member (2007)
French to English
+ ...
Menu choices Nov 9, 2015

Morning all,

Just a quick reminder that I'll need your pre-order from the menu link above by 24th November at the latest as I'm away from 25th and have to let them know before then.

Thanks very much, and see you all next month.

Vicky

Victoria Porter-Burns
United Kingdom
Member (2007)
French to English
+ ...
One space Nov 9, 2015

By the way, for anyone joining after Suhrab, we only have one space left. After that I'll need to call the restaurant and check whether we can add any more, but I'm away from 25 Nov until 8 Dec.

Thanks,

Vicky

suhrab
suhrab
Afghanistan
Local time: 20:32
English to Pashto (Pushto)
+ ...
Menu choices Nov 9, 2015

Victoria Burns wrote:

Morning all,

Just a quick reminder that I'll need your pre-order from the menu link above by 24th November at the latest as I'm away from 25th and have to let them know before then.

Thanks very much, and see you all next month.

Vicky

Jason Shilcock
Jason Shilcock  Identity Verified
United Kingdom
German to English
+ ...
Menu choice (is this the right place to send my choices to you?) Nov 9, 2015

KING PRAWN LINGUINE and VANILLA PANNACOTTA for me, please!

Ed Ashley
Ed Ashley  Identity Verified
United Kingdom
French to English
+ ...
Hope to make it in future Nov 10, 2015

Hi Vicky,

I've seen a few powwows organised in Cardiff of late and unfortunately have been away on business for all of them. I hope to make it to one soon - thanks for organising!

Ed

Ian Mansbridge
Ian Mansbridge  Identity Verified
United Kingdom
Member (2012)
Italian to English
+ ...
My order Nov 16, 2015

Hello, zucca rustica pizza and tiramisu for me, please
Looking forward to it.
Ian

Victoria Porter-Burns
United Kingdom
Member (2007)
French to English
+ ...
Sorry for late response Nov 18, 2015

Hi everyone, Sorry for the late reply - I've only just seen these messages above! Makes sense to post your menu choices here, but I wish Proz would send me a notification when someone posts a message!! Anyway, got your choices now, Jason and Ian. Suhrab could you let me know what you'd like, please? Ed - hope to see you at a powwow soon (generally the first Saturday of every month. Are you in the Cardiff Translators FB group? Updates are always posted on there).

Thanks guys,

... See more
Hi everyone, Sorry for the late reply - I've only just seen these messages above! Makes sense to post your menu choices here, but I wish Proz would send me a notification when someone posts a message!! Anyway, got your choices now, Jason and Ian. Suhrab could you let me know what you'd like, please? Ed - hope to see you at a powwow soon (generally the first Saturday of every month. Are you in the Cardiff Translators FB group? Updates are always posted on there).

Thanks guys,

Vicky
Collapse

Ed Ashley
Ed Ashley  Identity Verified
United Kingdom
French to English
+ ...
I see what you mean about lack of notifications! Nov 23, 2015

Equally sorry for the late reply! I actually left FB quite a while ago now, so sadly will be unable to keep up that way. But I shall keep an eye out for future powwows. I'm away more than usual at the moment so will probably be looking at March! Still, I look forward to connecting with fellow translators when the time comes

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

Moderator(s) of this forum
Lucia Leszinsky[Call to this topic]

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

Powwow: Cardiff - United Kingdom

TM-Town
Manage your TMs and Terms ... and boost your translation business

Are you ready for something fresh in the industry? TM-Town is a unique new site for you -- the freelance translator -- to store, manage and share translation memories (TMs) and glossaries...and potentially meet new clients on the basis of your prior work.

More info »
Trados Studio 2022 Freelance
The leading translation software used by over 270,000 translators.

Designed with your feedback in mind, Trados Studio 2022 delivers an unrivalled, powerful desktop and cloud solution, empowering you to work in the most efficient and cost-effective way.

More info »