Powwow: Hlinsko v Cechach - Czech Republic

This discussion belongs to Powwows » "Powwow: Hlinsko v Cechach - Czech Republic".
You can see the powwows page and participate in this discussion from there.

Clarisa Moraña
Clarisa Moraña  Identity Verified
United States
Local time: 05:15
Member (2002)
English to Spanish
+ ...
How to get there from Austria Aug 31, 2014

Dear colleagues

I'm visting my sister, who lives in Austria, and I would like to meet some Proz colleagues. Perhaps if I go to Brno, I could take a bus or a train to attend to the Powwow. I'm not quite sure about what I"ll do the weekend of the 6th (probably my sister has planned anything for us, or not. ).
I'll appreciate any advise on how to get there.
Regards
Clarisa

[Edited at 2014-08-31 21:26 GMT]

Tanya Quintieri
Tanya Quintieri
Local time: 11:15
SITE STAFF
How to get there from Austria Sep 3, 2014

Clarisa Moraña wrote:

Dear colleagues

I'm visting my sister, who lives in Austria, and I would like to meet some Proz colleagues. Perhaps if I go to Brno, I could take a bus or a train to attend to the Powwow. I'm not quite sure about what I"ll do the weekend of the 6th (probably my sister has planned anything for us, or not. ).
I'll appreciate any advise on how to get there.
Regards
Clarisa

[Edited at 2014-08-31 21:26 GMT]

If you can get to Prague, perhaps Petr can give you a ride. My car is already full. :/

Clarisa Moraña
Clarisa Moraña  Identity Verified
United States
Local time: 05:15
Member (2002)
English to Spanish
+ ...
Changing plans, unfortunatedly Sep 5, 2014

Dear All, dear Tanya

My weekend plans have changed dramatically. My nephew, who was going to surgeon next week, is at the hospital today. Doctors don't have a clue what he has, so they decided to do further studies. I rather stay here, supporting my family. This is the place where I have to be right now.

I'm sure I will have a second opportunity for a Powwow at Hlinsko, and taste a good endless flow of beer as seen that this is your second Powwow there!

Have a
... See more
Dear All, dear Tanya

My weekend plans have changed dramatically. My nephew, who was going to surgeon next week, is at the hospital today. Doctors don't have a clue what he has, so they decided to do further studies. I rather stay here, supporting my family. This is the place where I have to be right now.

I'm sure I will have a second opportunity for a Powwow at Hlinsko, and taste a good endless flow of beer as seen that this is your second Powwow there!

Have a great time!
Collapse

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

Moderator(s) of this forum
Lucia Leszinsky[Call to this topic]

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

Powwow: Hlinsko v Cechach - Czech Republic

Wordfast Pro
Translation Memory Software for Any Platform

Exclusive discount for ProZ.com users! Save over 13% when purchasing Wordfast Pro through ProZ.com. Wordfast is the world's #1 provider of platform-independent Translation Memory software. Consistently ranked the most user-friendly and highest value

Buy now! »
Trados Business Manager Lite
Create customer quotes and invoices from within Trados Studio

Trados Business Manager Lite helps to simplify and speed up some of the daily tasks, such as invoicing and reporting, associated with running your freelance translation business.

More info »