Marc Rizkallah
Marc Rizkallah  Identity Verified
Austria
Local time: 15:31
Member (2010)
English to French
+ ...
Jun 30, 2010

Hello, translators and interpreters in Canada's National Capital Region!

According to this article from ATIO, the National Capital region boasts 41% of the province's translators. Surely, then, there are enough people who want to get together for a dinner downtown on a lovely Saturday evening!

This is my first PowWoW so I'm open to suggestions - I'm certainly looking forwar
... See more
Hello, translators and interpreters in Canada's National Capital Region!

According to this article from ATIO, the National Capital region boasts 41% of the province's translators. Surely, then, there are enough people who want to get together for a dinner downtown on a lovely Saturday evening!

This is my first PowWoW so I'm open to suggestions - I'm certainly looking forward to meeting you and exchanging industry information.

So come one, come all to an informal (fun!) mid-summer powwow get-together in Ottawa.

When: Saturday, July 17 2010 at 5 p.m.
Where: To be determined. Any suggestions?
Market, Little Italy, Picnic pot-luck ... (?)

http://www.proz.com/powwow/3290

Please click the link above to sign up. It's free and will be fun!

Hope to see you there,
Marc Rizkallah
Ottawa PowWoW Organizer

Bonjour, traducteurs et interprètes de la région de la capitale nationale du Canada !

Selon cet article de l'ATIO, la région de la capitale nationale compte 41% des traducteurs de la province. Il y aura donc sûrement quelques-uns qui voudront se réunir pour un souper en ville un agréable samedi soir !

Ceci est mon premier PowWoW, donc je suis ouvert aux suggestions - j'ai certainement hâte de vous rencontrer et d'échanger des informations sur l'industrie.

Venez donc nombreux à un rendez-vous PowWoW informel (amusant !) au milieu de l'été à Ottawa.

Quand : samedi 17 juillet 2010 à 17h
Où : À déterminer. Suggestions ?
Au marché, la petite Italie, pique-nique pot-luck ... (?)

http://www.proz.com/powwow/3290

Cliquez sur le lien ci-dessus pour vous inscrire. C'est gratuit et ça va être amusant !

En espérant vous y voir,
Marc Rizkallah
Organisateur PowWoW Ottawa

[Edited at 2010-06-30 17:53 GMT]
Collapse

There is no moderator assigned specifically to this forum.
To report site rules violations or get help, please contact site staff »

PowWoW in Ottawa, ON, July 17th 2010

CafeTran Espresso
You've never met a CAT tool this clever!

Translate faster & easier, using a sophisticated CAT tool built by a translator / developer. Accept jobs from clients who use Trados, MemoQ, Wordfast & major CAT tools. Download and start using CafeTran Espresso -- for free

Buy now! »
TM-Town
Manage your TMs and Terms ... and boost your translation business

Are you ready for something fresh in the industry? TM-Town is a unique new site for you -- the freelance translator -- to store, manage and share translation memories (TMs) and glossaries...and potentially meet new clients on the basis of your prior work.

More info »