Pages in topic:   < [1 2]
Poll: Do you plan on working or being available during the Christmas and year-end holidays?
Thread poster: ProZ.com Staff
Mario Chavez (X)
Mario Chavez (X)  Identity Verified
Local time: 03:01
English to Spanish
+ ...
Um, yes Dec 13, 2017

I have no choice. I need the money to pay my Washington DC lobbyist.

Kay Denney
Kay Denney  Identity Verified
France
Local time: 09:01
French to English
depends on the client! Dec 13, 2017

I shall remain available for my direct clients who pay a decent rate, but not for the lower-paying agencies.
And since I'm looking to get rid of one of those, I'll be open to picking up emergencies from a new client provided they pay well.
I shan't be working too hard though, I'm pretty sure I'll have plenty of time to spend with my family, maybe even go away for a few days to see a friend down south, while my partner goes skiing.

Pages in topic:   < [1 2]

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

Moderator(s) of this forum
Jared Tabor[Call to this topic]

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

Poll: Do you plan on working or being available during the Christmas and year-end holidays?

Wordfast Pro
Translation Memory Software for Any Platform

Exclusive discount for ProZ.com users! Save over 13% when purchasing Wordfast Pro through ProZ.com. Wordfast is the world's #1 provider of platform-independent Translation Memory software. Consistently ranked the most user-friendly and highest value

Buy now! »
Anycount & Translation Office 3000
Translation Office 3000

Translation Office 3000 is an advanced accounting tool for freelance translators and small agencies. TO3000 easily and seamlessly integrates with the business life of professional freelance translators.

More info »