Mario Freitas
Mario Freitas  Identity Verified
Brazil
Local time: 05:11
Member (2014)
English to Portuguese
+ ...
So far, high-school Jul 22, 2017

When I was in high-school, I went to the best school I ever went to in my life. I made the best friends in my life, who are still my best friends today. I acquired more knowledge than in low-school, university or in my professional life thereafter, given the high quality of the school and its methods. I was the captain of the basketball team and the bass player and singer of a great band. I was never so popular or in such good shape again. I also had the best living conditions and acquisitive po... See more
When I was in high-school, I went to the best school I ever went to in my life. I made the best friends in my life, who are still my best friends today. I acquired more knowledge than in low-school, university or in my professional life thereafter, given the high quality of the school and its methods. I was the captain of the basketball team and the bass player and singer of a great band. I was never so popular or in such good shape again. I also had the best living conditions and acquisitive power of my life then.
However, I think and hope at least my life standards/quality will still be better than that in the future. As to the other factors, I doubt they'll be surpassed.
Collapse

Pages in topic:   < [1 2]

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

Moderator(s) of this forum
Jared Tabor[Call to this topic]

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

Poll: The best time of my life is / was / will be:

Trados Studio 2022 Freelance
The leading translation software used by over 270,000 translators.

Designed with your feedback in mind, Trados Studio 2022 delivers an unrivalled, powerful desktop and cloud solution, empowering you to work in the most efficient and cost-effective way.

More info »
Wordfast Pro
Translation Memory Software for Any Platform

Exclusive discount for ProZ.com users! Save over 13% when purchasing Wordfast Pro through ProZ.com. Wordfast is the world's #1 provider of platform-independent Translation Memory software. Consistently ranked the most user-friendly and highest value

Buy now! »