https://www.proz.com/forum/poll_discussion/300997-poll_when_do_you_usually_work-page2.html&phpv_redirected=1

Pages in topic:   < [1 2]
Poll: When do you usually work?
Thread poster: ProZ.com Staff
Gianluca Marras
Gianluca Marras  Identity Verified
Italy
Local time: 23:17
English to Italian
all day Apr 16, 2016

Morning to evening every day, a bit less at weekends and only if needed.

it is a full time job. I really would like to work only in the evening or morning...
1) what do you mean by "evening"? here it is from 6 pm to 10 pm
2) what do you mean by "morning"? 7 to 12 here....

So I guess it is quite difficult to earn a living when you have a family, working ONLY in the evening or in the afternoon (12 to 5?) or in the morning.

As someone said, obviou
... See more
Morning to evening every day, a bit less at weekends and only if needed.

it is a full time job. I really would like to work only in the evening or morning...
1) what do you mean by "evening"? here it is from 6 pm to 10 pm
2) what do you mean by "morning"? 7 to 12 here....

So I guess it is quite difficult to earn a living when you have a family, working ONLY in the evening or in the afternoon (12 to 5?) or in the morning.

As someone said, obviously we can arrange our schedules to our personal needs, so if I want/need to have a walk at 11 am, no prob, I'll work later in the evening today, But that's a different thing.

Really if someone is able to work only 4/5 hours a day and pay rent, bills, food, clothes, holiday, and so on... let me know where you live and I'll move tomorrow.
Collapse

Pages in topic:   < [1 2]

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

Moderator(s) of this forum
Jared Tabor[Call to this topic]

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

Poll: When do you usually work?

TM-Town
Manage your TMs and Terms ... and boost your translation business

Are you ready for something fresh in the industry? TM-Town is a unique new site for you -- the freelance translator -- to store, manage and share translation memories (TMs) and glossaries...and potentially meet new clients on the basis of your prior work.

More info »
Protemos translation business management system
Create your account in minutes, and start working! 3-month trial for agencies, and free for freelancers!

The system lets you keep client/vendor database, with contacts and rates, manage projects and assign jobs to vendors, issue invoices, track payments, store and manage project files, generate business reports on turnover profit per client/manager etc.

More info »