https://www.proz.com/forum/poll_discussion/300691-poll_which_is_the_most_common_combination_of_professions_one_may_have_in_your_country-page2.html&phpv_redirected=1

Pages in topic:   < [1 2]
Poll: Which is the most common combination of professions one may have in your country?
Thread poster: ProZ.com Staff
Nitin Goyal
Nitin Goyal  Identity Verified
India
Local time: 16:15
Member (2007)
Punjabi to English
+ ...
Journalist and translator for India Apr 8, 2016

Journalist and translator for India

Platon Danilov
Platon Danilov  Identity Verified
Ukraine
Local time: 13:45
English to Russian
+ ...
hit and run Apr 8, 2016

Michael Harris wrote:

These polls are getting worse and worse.
I thought that useful issues for translators or similar would be posted here, but over the recent past these polls are just getting more and more stupid??

As Julian has already mentions "How on earth could anyone possibly know?" - and I add Care?

For a silly poll like this, I don't care and take it easy, just "hit-and-run" - exactly as Julian says.

Sorry for being off-topic.

Mario Freitas
Mario Freitas  Identity Verified
Brazil
Local time: 07:45
Member (2014)
English to Portuguese
+ ...
My favorite Disney character! Apr 9, 2016

Julian Holmes wrote:

...It's times like this that I would appreciate "What's your favorite Disney character" as today's quick poll question.

And I hope the people responsible for the Quick Polls are reading our opinion regularly, because the quality of the polls is really going down the tubes.

Pages in topic:   < [1 2]

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

Moderator(s) of this forum
Jared Tabor[Call to this topic]

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

Poll: Which is the most common combination of professions one may have in your country?

CafeTran Espresso
You've never met a CAT tool this clever!

Translate faster & easier, using a sophisticated CAT tool built by a translator / developer. Accept jobs from clients who use Trados, MemoQ, Wordfast & major CAT tools. Download and start using CafeTran Espresso -- for free

Buy now! »
Wordfast Pro
Translation Memory Software for Any Platform

Exclusive discount for ProZ.com users! Save over 13% when purchasing Wordfast Pro through ProZ.com. Wordfast is the world's #1 provider of platform-independent Translation Memory software. Consistently ranked the most user-friendly and highest value

Buy now! »