Pages in topic:   < [1 2]
Poll: How often do you upgrade your CAT tool?
Thread poster: ProZ.com Staff
Michael Harris
Michael Harris  Identity Verified
Germany
Local time: 18:08
Member (2006)
German to English
Time Jun 17, 2015

Whenever a new version is released and I have time to install it
Bought studio 2014 at the beginning of last year and still have not had time ti install it....

Philippe Etienne
Philippe Etienne  Identity Verified
Spain
Local time: 18:08
English to French
Other Jun 17, 2015

Whenever there is a killer feature that makes me significantly improve my productivity, hence my income.
Naaah, I was joking.

If it were so, I'd still be with Trados 3.
I upgrade whenever the previous version no longer works with a new OS or when I risk losing an active customer because of version incompatibility.

I still happily use Trados 2007, Studio 2009 (for SDLxliff conversion), MemoQ 2013 (without their upgrade and support subscription) and a custom
... See more
Whenever there is a killer feature that makes me significantly improve my productivity, hence my income.
Naaah, I was joking.

If it were so, I'd still be with Trados 3.
I upgrade whenever the previous version no longer works with a new OS or when I risk losing an active customer because of version incompatibility.

I still happily use Trados 2007, Studio 2009 (for SDLxliff conversion), MemoQ 2013 (without their upgrade and support subscription) and a customer (offline) CAT tool.

Philippe
Collapse

Pages in topic:   < [1 2]

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

Moderator(s) of this forum
Jared Tabor[Call to this topic]

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

Poll: How often do you upgrade your CAT tool?

TM-Town
Manage your TMs and Terms ... and boost your translation business

Are you ready for something fresh in the industry? TM-Town is a unique new site for you -- the freelance translator -- to store, manage and share translation memories (TMs) and glossaries...and potentially meet new clients on the basis of your prior work.

More info »
Wordfast Pro
Translation Memory Software for Any Platform

Exclusive discount for ProZ.com users! Save over 13% when purchasing Wordfast Pro through ProZ.com. Wordfast is the world's #1 provider of platform-independent Translation Memory software. Consistently ranked the most user-friendly and highest value

Buy now! »