Cláudia Monteiro
Cláudia Monteiro
Portugal
Local time: 10:35
Portuguese to English
+ ...
Mar 15, 2013

Hello, everyone,

I was wondering if anyone here is having the same problem. When I open OmegaT, this is what I see. Though I can guess that everything is working (I can upload files (the numbers below are the number of segments) and I get hits when I type a word on "search project"), I
... See more
Hello, everyone,

I was wondering if anyone here is having the same problem. When I open OmegaT, this is what I see. Though I can guess that everything is working (I can upload files (the numbers below are the number of segments) and I get hits when I type a word on "search project"), I can't see anything but this.

https://www.dropbox.com/s/6h87mruhrmnknwo/Screen%20Shot%202013-03-15%20at%202.38.09%20AM.png

I've been trying to find out whether this has anything to do with security permissions or with the java version I'm running (the latest). I'm on a mac (mountain lion). Does anyone know why this happens? Appreciate the help

Thank you,
Ana M.
Collapse

Didier Briel
Didier Briel  Identity Verified
France
Local time: 11:35
English to French
+ ...
Options > Restore Main Window Mar 15, 2013

crsmonteiro wrote:
I was wondering if anyone here is having the same problem. When I open OmegaT, this is what I see. Though I can guess that everything is working (I can upload files (the numbers below are the number of segments) and I get hits when I type a word on "search project"), I can't see anything but this.

https://www.dropbox.com/s/6h87mruhrmnknwo/Screen%20Shot%202013-03-15%20at%202.38.09%20AM.png

I've been trying to find out whether this has anything to do with security permissions or with the java version I'm running (the latest). I'm on a mac (mountain lion). Does anyone know why this happens?

Probably because you changed to an OmegaT version with a different number of panes.

All you have to do is Options > Restore Main Window.

Didier

Cláudia Monteiro
Cláudia Monteiro
Portugal
Local time: 10:35
Portuguese to English
+ ...
TOPIC STARTER
It worked! Mar 15, 2013

Oh, my God, thank you!

Ana

[Edited at 2013-03-15 11:49 GMT]

Christophe Delaunay
Christophe Delaunay  Identity Verified
France
Local time: 11:35
Spanish to French
+ ...
:-))) Mar 15, 2013

I really love it when somebody is at a complete loss and desperately asks for help and then somebody else shows up and saves his/her day with clear, concise instructions

There is no moderator assigned specifically to this forum.
To report site rules violations or get help, please contact site staff »

OmegaT error: void window

Trados Business Manager Lite
Create customer quotes and invoices from within Trados Studio

Trados Business Manager Lite helps to simplify and speed up some of the daily tasks, such as invoicing and reporting, associated with running your freelance translation business.

More info »
Trados Studio 2022 Freelance
The leading translation software used by over 270,000 translators.

Designed with your feedback in mind, Trados Studio 2022 delivers an unrivalled, powerful desktop and cloud solution, empowering you to work in the most efficient and cost-effective way.

More info »