Susan Welsh
Susan Welsh  Identity Verified
United States
Local time: 05:27
Russian to English
+ ...
Dec 5, 2012

Reported by Jean-Christophe Helary:

I have just updated the localizations/documentations to (the latest English is 2.6.1_01):

Spanish 2.6
Russian 2.5.5 and 2.6
Dutch 2.5.5 and 2.6
Czech 2.6

Italian and Japanese are already at 2.6

There are no other languages updated to 2.6 as far as I can tell.

Besides Russian and Dutch at 2.5 I also have German, Japanese, Italian, Basque, Simplified Chinese, Slovenian.

... See more
Reported by Jean-Christophe Helary:

I have just updated the localizations/documentations to (the latest English is 2.6.1_01):

Spanish 2.6
Russian 2.5.5 and 2.6
Dutch 2.5.5 and 2.6
Czech 2.6

Italian and Japanese are already at 2.6

There are no other languages updated to 2.6 as far as I can tell.

Besides Russian and Dutch at 2.5 I also have German, Japanese, Italian, Basque, Simplified Chinese, Slovenian.

Not all languages are equal. Some have full documentation and UI localized, some only the UI.

JC
--------

See http://www.omgeat.org for the localizations previously available.
http://www.omegat.org/en/howtos/localizing_omegat.php gives more information for those wishing to help with localization.
Localizations, like all the work at OmegaT, are done by volunteers. Updating the UI and documentation is a very important contribution to the users group!

Susan
Collapse

There is no moderator assigned specifically to this forum.
To report site rules violations or get help, please contact site staff »

Localizations

Wordfast Pro
Translation Memory Software for Any Platform

Exclusive discount for ProZ.com users! Save over 13% when purchasing Wordfast Pro through ProZ.com. Wordfast is the world's #1 provider of platform-independent Translation Memory software. Consistently ranked the most user-friendly and highest value

Buy now! »
Anycount & Translation Office 3000
Translation Office 3000

Translation Office 3000 is an advanced accounting tool for freelance translators and small agencies. TO3000 easily and seamlessly integrates with the business life of professional freelance translators.

More info »