Pages in topic:   < [1 2 3 4]
Off topic: Addicted to LOST. Who joins the club?
Thread poster: Gianni Pastore
Gianni Pastore
Gianni Pastore  Identity Verified
Italy
Local time: 08:50
Member (2007)
English to Italian
TOPIC STARTER
Which episode are you currently watching? Feb 15, 2007

With all this country-shifting episodes/series and different TVs broadcastings I am getting a little confused

I mean, what's going on currently in USA?

[Edited at 2007-02-15 17:53]

Liliana Roman-Hamilton
Liliana Roman-Hamilton  Identity Verified
Local time: 23:50
English to Italian
Series 3 Feb 15, 2007

Here in the US they are broadcasting the latest 16 episodes of season # 3, Gianni.

Kirill Semenov
Kirill Semenov  Identity Verified
Ukraine
Local time: 09:50
Member (2004)
English to Russian
+ ...
Great news Mar 1, 2007

King Confirms Dark Tower News

Stephen King, the prolific best-selling horror author, confirmed to New York Comic Con fans that Lost co-creators J.J. Abrams and Damon Lindelof will adapt his epic multi-volume book series The Dark Tower for the screen.

http://www.scifi.com/scifiwire/index.php?category=3&id=40310

Being also The Dark Tower f
... See more
King Confirms Dark Tower News

Stephen King, the prolific best-selling horror author, confirmed to New York Comic Con fans that Lost co-creators J.J. Abrams and Damon Lindelof will adapt his epic multi-volume book series The Dark Tower for the screen.

http://www.scifi.com/scifiwire/index.php?category=3&id=40310

Being also The Dark Tower fan, I'm really happy.
Collapse

Barbara Salardi
Barbara Salardi  Identity Verified
Italy
English to Italian
+ ...
Another Lost addict Jan 21, 2009

Can I join the Lost addicts club? I've been watching it from the beginning and I really can't wait for season five. I even managed to be spoiler free this time.

Claudia Alvis
Claudia Alvis  Identity Verified
Peru
Local time: 01:50
Spanish
+ ...
Another one Jan 21, 2009

Let me join too.

Claudia Luque Bedregal
Claudia Luque Bedregal  Identity Verified
Italy
English to Spanish
+ ...
Me too :) Jan 22, 2009

I'd like to join the club, too. I'm a big LOST fan

Berni Armstrong
Berni Armstrong  Identity Verified
Spain
English
+ ...
Late arrival for Oceanic 815 Feb 28, 2009

Hi all,

I've been a Lost fan for the last couple of years. I generally have had to wait until it comes out on Video. I did get a poor "download site" copy of Season Two from a friend, but was so apalled at the quality that I preferred to wait for the DVDs.

So anyway, I am now mid way through Series Four.

Although I am thoroughly enjoying it (having found series three a bit of a struggle). I can't help but think that if they'd made "LOST" into a three (four
... See more
Hi all,

I've been a Lost fan for the last couple of years. I generally have had to wait until it comes out on Video. I did get a poor "download site" copy of Season Two from a friend, but was so apalled at the quality that I preferred to wait for the DVDs.

So anyway, I am now mid way through Series Four.

Although I am thoroughly enjoying it (having found series three a bit of a struggle). I can't help but think that if they'd made "LOST" into a three (four at the outside) series show they'd have created something that would last forever in TV history.
Stretching it out to Six Series might well just overstretch an already well stretched concept.

May I congratualte many of you (and Öz, in particular) for your insights in 2007 when this thread was started. They have certainly been proved true by later episodes.

Speculation isn't a spoiler is it? If not, may I state that I think the mystery will revolve around the concept of "the alternative universes theory" (every major decision you make creates an alternative universe where you took a different decision).

I think the island will prove to be that classic Sci Fi tool the "warp in the space time continuum".

If the island exists outside of standard space time, then the writers will be able to tie up any loose ends they want to and leave the unanswered questions under the category of "the nature of the other reality".

However, if I am right, that's not so very different from the ending they have promised they won't have - "Jack woke up from his dream and found himself on Flight 815 about to land safely at its destination". I think there'd have been lynchings in Hollywood if they'd tried that.

[Edited at 2009-02-28 20:18 GMT]
Collapse

Gianni Pastore
Gianni Pastore  Identity Verified
Italy
Member (2007)
English to Italian
TOPIC STARTER
Well... May 20, 2010

...folks, we're getting there, at last! Are you going to tune in?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Kl0nTkXzykg

Nesrin
Nesrin  Identity Verified
United Kingdom
Local time: 07:50
English to Arabic
+ ...
"Lost" in 108 seconds May 21, 2010

Pretty sure I'm the only one in this discussion who's never watched a single episode of "Lost" [ducking - don't shoot me!], but one of my Lost-obsessed Facebook friends has posted this clip today
http://www.time.com/time/video/player/0,32068,85425673001_1989168,00.html
- that's "Lost" summarised in 108 seconds - which was exactly what I was looking fo
... See more
Pretty sure I'm the only one in this discussion who's never watched a single episode of "Lost" [ducking - don't shoot me!], but one of my Lost-obsessed Facebook friends has posted this clip today
http://www.time.com/time/video/player/0,32068,85425673001_1989168,00.html
- that's "Lost" summarised in 108 seconds - which was exactly what I was looking for as someone who doesn't know what the fuss is all about but is too afraid to ask.

Glad I'm not following it now cause I suppose I'm too one-dimensional - as soon as someone starts talking of parallel worlds, I am completely lost!
Collapse

Pages in topic:   < [1 2 3 4]

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

Moderator(s) of this forum
Fernanda Rocha[Call to this topic]

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

Addicted to LOST. Who joins the club?

TM-Town
Manage your TMs and Terms ... and boost your translation business

Are you ready for something fresh in the industry? TM-Town is a unique new site for you -- the freelance translator -- to store, manage and share translation memories (TMs) and glossaries...and potentially meet new clients on the basis of your prior work.

More info »
Wordfast Pro
Translation Memory Software for Any Platform

Exclusive discount for ProZ.com users! Save over 13% when purchasing Wordfast Pro through ProZ.com. Wordfast is the world's #1 provider of platform-independent Translation Memory software. Consistently ranked the most user-friendly and highest value

Buy now! »