Daria Hussels
Daria Hussels  Identity Verified
United Kingdom
Local time: 13:43
English to German
TOPIC STARTER
Really helpful Feb 20, 2019

Yvonne Gallagher wrote:

definitely no ballgowns!! Some people don't bother dressing up at all and go along in everyday clothes, especially those flying in with small carry-ons. Most (males and females) just wear some nice smart casual clothes. Photo below of the last gala dinner in Cardiff. See you there!

@Ivonne that was actually really helpful with the photo. Thank you so much! And wow, it totally contradicts what the organizers told me on twitter o.O I will heed your advice and look forward to seeing you there

Yvonne Gallagher

Yvonne Gallagher
Yvonne Gallagher
Ireland
Local time: 13:43
Member (2010)
French to English
+ ...
Glad to have helped Feb 21, 2019

Here is another pic that makes things even clearer Daria. I don't want to infringe on anyones' privacy by showing faces

18527652_10155209652861132_3807326291634518676_n

Pages in topic:   < [1 2]

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

Moderator(s) of this forum
Fernanda Rocha[Call to this topic]

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

Dress code at the ITI conference gala dinner 2019

Protemos translation business management system
Create your account in minutes, and start working! 3-month trial for agencies, and free for freelancers!

The system lets you keep client/vendor database, with contacts and rates, manage projects and assign jobs to vendors, issue invoices, track payments, store and manage project files, generate business reports on turnover profit per client/manager etc.

More info »
Wordfast Pro
Translation Memory Software for Any Platform

Exclusive discount for ProZ.com users! Save over 13% when purchasing Wordfast Pro through ProZ.com. Wordfast is the world's #1 provider of platform-independent Translation Memory software. Consistently ranked the most user-friendly and highest value

Buy now! »