https://www.proz.com/forum/off_topic/300872-help_a_cat.html&phpv_redirected=1

Off topic: Help a cat!
Thread poster: Henry Dotterer
Henry Dotterer
Henry Dotterer
Local time: 15:47
SITE FOUNDER
Apr 13, 2016

Many of you have been helped for years by CAT... now here is your chance to turn the tables and help a cat! Seriously. Dmitry Kornyukhov, founder of The Open Mic, has asked me to pass along his call for help in funding a possible surgery for his family cat. See: https://theopenmic.co/help-me-save-mindy/

Dmitry Kornyukhov
Dmitry Kornyukhov  Identity Verified
Canada
Local time: 15:47
English to Russian
+ ...
Thank you, Henry! Apr 14, 2016

Thank you so much, for spreading the word, Henry and for your generous donation. Mindy had a major surgery and still in critical condition. Next 48 hours we'll be decisive, but I strongly believe that she's a tough kitty and she'll make it through.

Thanks again for your help! We will never forget this! I'll keep sharing an updates once we have more news! We're hoping for the best!

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

Moderator(s) of this forum
Fernanda Rocha[Call to this topic]

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

Help a cat!

TM-Town
Manage your TMs and Terms ... and boost your translation business

Are you ready for something fresh in the industry? TM-Town is a unique new site for you -- the freelance translator -- to store, manage and share translation memories (TMs) and glossaries...and potentially meet new clients on the basis of your prior work.

More info »
Protemos translation business management system
Create your account in minutes, and start working! 3-month trial for agencies, and free for freelancers!

The system lets you keep client/vendor database, with contacts and rates, manage projects and assign jobs to vendors, issue invoices, track payments, store and manage project files, generate business reports on turnover profit per client/manager etc.

More info »