Thread poster: Maria Mastruzzo
Maria Mastruzzo
Maria Mastruzzo  Identity Verified
Australia
Local time: 21:57
English to Spanish
+ ...
Mar 27, 2016

Mis mejores deseos en estas Pascuas para todos.

Saludos desde Australia.

Maria

Ricki Farn
Ricki Farn
Germany
Local time: 13:57
English to German
Happy Easter! Mar 27, 2016

Have a great holiday time everyone, and a wonderful start into spring!

Greetings from Germany,
Ricki

Sheila Wilson
Sheila Wilson  Identity Verified
Spain
Local time: 12:57
Member (2007)
English
+ ...
Bah, humbug! Mar 27, 2016

It would be OK if we could all have time off together.

My two main clients just at the moment won't be sending or expecting work on Monday. However they both expected me to work last Thursday and Friday, the two holidays of the Spanish Semana Santa.

I've lived in the UK (holidays on the Friday and Monday); France (Monday only, at least in the south); Spain (Thursday and Friday, as said); and the Netherla
... See more
It would be OK if we could all have time off together.

My two main clients just at the moment won't be sending or expecting work on Monday. However they both expected me to work last Thursday and Friday, the two holidays of the Spanish Semana Santa.

I've lived in the UK (holidays on the Friday and Monday); France (Monday only, at least in the south); Spain (Thursday and Friday, as said); and the Netherlands where I can't remember the holidays but I do remember the lovely "Easter trees", bare tree twigs that sprouted in water.
Collapse

expressisverbis
expressisverbis
Portugal
Local time: 12:57
Member (2015)
English to Portuguese
+ ...

Les deseo a todos que tengan unas felices Pascuas en familia e con amigos.
Mis deseos de paz y serenidad en estas Pascuas.

[Edited at 2016-03-28 14:34 GMT]

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

Moderator(s) of this forum
Fernanda Rocha[Call to this topic]

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

¡Felices Pascuas!

TM-Town
Manage your TMs and Terms ... and boost your translation business

Are you ready for something fresh in the industry? TM-Town is a unique new site for you -- the freelance translator -- to store, manage and share translation memories (TMs) and glossaries...and potentially meet new clients on the basis of your prior work.

More info »
Protemos translation business management system
Create your account in minutes, and start working! 3-month trial for agencies, and free for freelancers!

The system lets you keep client/vendor database, with contacts and rates, manage projects and assign jobs to vendors, issue invoices, track payments, store and manage project files, generate business reports on turnover profit per client/manager etc.

More info »