Ana Honrado
Ana Honrado
Portugal
Local time: 19:52
English to Portuguese
+ ...
Feb 16, 2015

Dear colleagues,

I am in search of Freelance Translators who would like to share their thoughts or be interviewed for my newest blog http://ahtraducaoexplicacao.wix.com/ahblog A Amante de Traduções - 1001 sombras de uma arte (The Translations Lover - 1001 shades of the art).

Even thought the blog is in Portuguese, I want to make it a place for international discussio
... See more
Dear colleagues,

I am in search of Freelance Translators who would like to share their thoughts or be interviewed for my newest blog http://ahtraducaoexplicacao.wix.com/ahblog A Amante de Traduções - 1001 sombras de uma arte (The Translations Lover - 1001 shades of the art).

Even thought the blog is in Portuguese, I want to make it a place for international discussion, which means anyone can participate and share ideias and of course, be interviewed.

If you would like to have your name known and shared in social media and internet (which is always a great idea when we are translators) let me know.

BR
Ana H
Collapse

Tom in London
Tom in London
United Kingdom
Member (2008)
Italian to English
Sorry but... Feb 17, 2015

APCH wrote:

Dear colleagues,

(The Translations Lover - 1001 shades of the art).

Having just delivered a very big and nasty job that turned out to be a reformatting nightmare, and having a nasty argument about it with the agency, I don't love translating today

I like your blog though- beautifully designed. The kind of thing that makes the visitor want to stay and explore.

[Edited at 2015-02-17 15:26 GMT]

Anna Sarah Krämer
Anna Sarah Krämer
Germany
Local time: 20:52
Member (2011)
English to German
+ ...
How? Feb 17, 2015

APCH wrote:

Even thought the blog is in Portuguese, I want to make it a place for international discussion, which means anyone can participate and share ideias and of course, be interviewed.

BR
Ana H

Sorry to be critical, but if you are serious about making your blog a place for international discussion, it would be essential to keep it in English or provide an English translation for your articles. How are people to discuss articles they cannot read?

But I was luckier than Tom today and still love to translate, so feel free to send me a list of questions!

Michal Fabian
Michal Fabian  Identity Verified
Canada
Local time: 14:52
Dutch to Slovak
+ ...
My business has nothing to do with Portuguese... Feb 17, 2015

... if you are interested in the topic of small language pairs or working in specific domains (as I do), I would happy to oblige

Ana Honrado
Ana Honrado
Portugal
English to Portuguese
+ ...
TOPIC STARTER
thank you Feb 17, 2015

First of all thanks everyone for the answer as well as for the insights.
All oF them will be used to improve the blog that was creates this weekend.

I will send the questions to all those who are interested.

BR
Ana

Paul Dixon
Paul Dixon  Identity Verified
Brazil
Local time: 15:52
Portuguese to English
+ ...
OK Feb 17, 2015

Yes, I'd be happy to take part and answer some questions. Pode enviar as perguntas em português ou em inglês.

Maeva Cifuentes
Maeva Cifuentes  Identity Verified
Spain
Local time: 20:52
French to English
+ ...
Yes! Feb 18, 2015

Dear Ana,
I would love to participate! Thanks for sharing. Your blog looks nice

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

Moderator(s) of this forum
Fernanda Rocha[Call to this topic]

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

Interview with translators to be featured in my blog

Anycount & Translation Office 3000
Translation Office 3000

Translation Office 3000 is an advanced accounting tool for freelance translators and small agencies. TO3000 easily and seamlessly integrates with the business life of professional freelance translators.

More info »
Trados Studio 2022 Freelance
The leading translation software used by over 270,000 translators.

Designed with your feedback in mind, Trados Studio 2022 delivers an unrivalled, powerful desktop and cloud solution, empowering you to work in the most efficient and cost-effective way.

More info »