Nicola Beedle
Nicola Beedle  Identity Verified
United Kingdom
Local time: 04:27
Spanish to English
+ ...
Feb 27, 2013

Morning everyone,

I'm in search of a book called The Door in the Wall. I believe the author's first name is Miriam. It recounts the true story of a woman who was exiled from Tehran when her father was killed and when she was in her 80s she managed to gain a false passport and go to visit her father's grave in Tehran where she saw a door in the wall.

I'm sorry I don't have any more details on it but if anyone has ever heard of it or knows where I might be able to get a
... See more
Morning everyone,

I'm in search of a book called The Door in the Wall. I believe the author's first name is Miriam. It recounts the true story of a woman who was exiled from Tehran when her father was killed and when she was in her 80s she managed to gain a false passport and go to visit her father's grave in Tehran where she saw a door in the wall.

I'm sorry I don't have any more details on it but if anyone has ever heard of it or knows where I might be able to get a copy, please let me know.

Thank you!!
Collapse

Gudrun Wolfrath
Gudrun Wolfrath  Identity Verified
Germany
Local time: 05:27
English to German
+ ...
Are you looking for this book? Feb 27, 2013

http://www.amazon.de/Angeli-Marguerite-Author-Hardcover-01-Jul-1990/dp/B005O8EI7Y/ref=sr_1_10?s=books&ie=UTF8&qid=1361957932&sr=1-10

amazon might help in this case.

Nicola Beedle
Nicola Beedle  Identity Verified
United Kingdom
Local time: 04:27
Spanish to English
+ ...
TOPIC STARTER
Thank you Feb 27, 2013

Thanks, Gudrun. Unfortunately, it's not that book. I've looked on Amazon and Google to no avail, so was just wondering if anyone had happened to chance across it.

Thank you anyway.

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

Moderator(s) of this forum
Fernanda Rocha[Call to this topic]

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

Searching for a book "The door in the wall"

Protemos translation business management system
Create your account in minutes, and start working! 3-month trial for agencies, and free for freelancers!

The system lets you keep client/vendor database, with contacts and rates, manage projects and assign jobs to vendors, issue invoices, track payments, store and manage project files, generate business reports on turnover profit per client/manager etc.

More info »
Wordfast Pro
Translation Memory Software for Any Platform

Exclusive discount for ProZ.com users! Save over 13% when purchasing Wordfast Pro through ProZ.com. Wordfast is the world's #1 provider of platform-independent Translation Memory software. Consistently ranked the most user-friendly and highest value

Buy now! »