Pages in topic:   < [1 2 3] >
Off topic: UEFA EURO 2012
Thread poster: Dmitrie Highduke
Post removed: This post was hidden by a moderator or staff member because it was not in line with site rule
Post removed: This post was hidden by a moderator or staff member because it was not in line with site rule
Luciano Monteiro
Luciano Monteiro  Identity Verified
Brazil
Local time: 13:58
English to Portuguese
+ ...
I will be there Jun 3, 2012

I will be in Warsaw and Gdansk for two quarterfinal matches. I also have a ticket for the Donetsk quarterfinal, but it's just too difficult and expensive to travel from Gdansk to Donetsk and then back. It's a shame that even during the tournament there won't be direct links between many of the host cities.

I don't think we should be discussing allegations of violence and racism in this thread. I bet the initial poster wanted us to focus on football rather than on some very unfortuna
... See more
I will be in Warsaw and Gdansk for two quarterfinal matches. I also have a ticket for the Donetsk quarterfinal, but it's just too difficult and expensive to travel from Gdansk to Donetsk and then back. It's a shame that even during the tournament there won't be direct links between many of the host cities.

I don't think we should be discussing allegations of violence and racism in this thread. I bet the initial poster wanted us to focus on football rather than on some very unfortunate and sad circumstances surrounding the game all around the world, UEFA Euro host nations included.
Collapse

Gennady Lapardin
Gennady Lapardin  Identity Verified
Russian Federation
Local time: 13:58
Italian to Russian
+ ...
Generous local coverage! Wow! Jun 3, 2012

NataliaShevchuk wrote:

Dear Gennady, you can find such information in Internet, for instance, http://erv.ua/en/ , etc.
In Google we trust (C)

Customers: CIS residents
Product:Complex Travel Insurance within Ukraine
medical max. per person 150k UAH=18.6k USD
accident max. per person 30k UAH=3.7k USD

Not bad! Foreign visitors, however, should make their High Risk policies at home, I guess.

Krzysztof Kajetanowicz (X)
Krzysztof Kajetanowicz (X)  Identity Verified
Poland
Local time: 12:58
English to Polish
+ ...
great! Jun 3, 2012

Luciano Monteiro wrote:

If you have any questions (e.g. itineraries, what to do), drop me a message.

Ty Kendall
Ty Kendall  Identity Verified
United Kingdom
Local time: 11:58
Hebrew to English
Euro 2012: Uefa confirms 'isolated racist chanting' towards Dutch Jun 8, 2012

http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/0/football/18363736

Vincenzo Di Maso
Vincenzo Di Maso  Identity Verified
Portugal
Local time: 11:58
Member (2009)
English to Italian
+ ...
Italian national team Jun 8, 2012

I am Italian and I have always supported Italy BEFORE last World Cup. Why?
Which credibility can have a football where justice is not fair in ruling about players involved in bets? Same situation, one player sent off, the other one remaining in the squad? Juventus is still a powerful team. Lucky Luciano Moggi was caught, but they still continue with their attitudes!
How can I support a national team with 7-8 players belonging to a club who should have been cancelled in 2006? They h
... See more
I am Italian and I have always supported Italy BEFORE last World Cup. Why?
Which credibility can have a football where justice is not fair in ruling about players involved in bets? Same situation, one player sent off, the other one remaining in the squad? Juventus is still a powerful team. Lucky Luciano Moggi was caught, but they still continue with their attitudes!
How can I support a national team with 7-8 players belonging to a club who should have been cancelled in 2006? They had a ridiculous punishment and now they won the Championship. They make Italians feel ashamed abroad, but unfortunately they still have many supporters.
Italy have a player, Marchisio, who made fun of our anthem.
He said "Roma ladrona":
Rome (i.e. Central state, or politicians in Rome) big thief, the Lega won't forgive you.
None did anything against this guy...
Oh, poor my country!
Collapse

Pages in topic:   < [1 2 3] >

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

Moderator(s) of this forum
Fernanda Rocha[Call to this topic]

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

UEFA EURO 2012

Trados Studio 2022 Freelance
The leading translation software used by over 270,000 translators.

Designed with your feedback in mind, Trados Studio 2022 delivers an unrivalled, powerful desktop and cloud solution, empowering you to work in the most efficient and cost-effective way.

More info »
CafeTran Espresso
You've never met a CAT tool this clever!

Translate faster & easier, using a sophisticated CAT tool built by a translator / developer. Accept jobs from clients who use Trados, MemoQ, Wordfast & major CAT tools. Download and start using CafeTran Espresso -- for free

Buy now! »