Off topic: I am a new comer
Thread poster: Acrylicdisplay
Acrylicdisplay
Acrylicdisplay
Local time: 10:50
Nov 30, 2011

Hello everyone , My name is Judeon , i come across this good forum by across ,nice to see you all here .
Enjoy your stay here .

ATIL KAYHAN
ATIL KAYHAN  Identity Verified
Türkiye
Local time: 05:05
Member (2007)
Turkish to English
+ ...
Welcome Dec 1, 2011

Hello Judeon, welcome to the site. Nice to meet you here. Do you have any questions as a newcomer?

Acrylicdisplay
Acrylicdisplay
TOPIC STARTER
I am a newcomer Dec 2, 2011

Hello ATIL KAYHAN , thanks for your passion and kindness .

It is approaching Christmas ,everyone is very busy now ? I think most of people are on vocation ,how are you ?

Kind regards ,
Judeon

ATIL KAYHAN wrote:

Hello Judeon, welcome to the site. Nice to meet you here. Do you have any questions as a newcomer?

Liviu-Lee Roth
Liviu-Lee Roth
United States
Local time: 22:05
Romanian to English
+ ...
Hi Judeon Dec 2, 2011

You are welcome ... but ... I don't see the connection between our trade and yours, unless you want to advertise your acrylic products !

You state that you live in Australia, but your website is from China !

Anyway, happy holidays !

ATIL KAYHAN
Türkiye
Member (2007)
Turkish to English
+ ...
Christmas Dec 2, 2011

You are welcome. Everyone is probably busy this time of the year. I am fine, thank you. I hope you are doing fine as well. This is the largest website for translators from all over the world. It was a good decision on your part to join ProZ.

Acrylicdisplay
Acrylicdisplay
TOPIC STARTER
Many thanks Dec 2, 2011

Yeah ,this is the most busy time of one year .
I am doing very well ,thanks a lot , hope every one of us would enjoy our stay here .

By the way , are you in Turky ? What business do you do ?

Kind regards ,
Judeon

ATIL KAYHAN wrote:

You are welcome. Everyone is probably busy this time of the year. I am fine, thank you. I hope you are doing fine as well. This is the largest website for translators from all over the world. It was a good decision on your part to join ProZ.

ATIL KAYHAN
Türkiye
Member (2007)
Turkish to English
+ ...
Izmir, Turkey Dec 2, 2011

Yes, I live in the city of Izmir in Turkey. I am a mechanical engineer by education but I find it extremely difficult to find a job in engineering. So, I do translations instead. It does not pay as much but what can you do.

Acrylicdisplay
Acrylicdisplay
TOPIC STARTER
Hi my friends Dec 2, 2011

Hi , you are too modest . You were one engineer and now occupied with translate ,it is very hard and challenge job . I admire you very much .

Actually ,I am one sales manager and sell acrylic displays products . So this job is not so easy , not so well you image . . Anyway ,hope you doing well .

Kind regards ,
Judeon

ATIL KAYHAN wrote:

Yes, I live in the city of Izmir in Turkey. I am a mechanical engineer by education but I find it extremely difficult to find a job in engineering. So, I do translations instead. It does not pay as much but what can you do.

Acrylicdisplay
Acrylicdisplay
TOPIC STARTER
Hi my friend, thanks for your remind Dec 7, 2011

Yes ,you are correct . I regisit the account when I was in Austrial ,but now i returnded to china again . If you mind , i will change the region ,sorry forthat .
May I ask do you also do acrylic products in U.S.A?

Kind regards,
Judeon

lee roth wrote:

You are welcome ... but ... I don't see the connection between our trade and yours, unless you want to advertise your acrylic products !

You state that you live in Australia, but your website is from China !

Anyway, happy holidays !

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

Moderator(s) of this forum
Fernanda Rocha[Call to this topic]

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

I am a new comer

CafeTran Espresso
You've never met a CAT tool this clever!

Translate faster & easier, using a sophisticated CAT tool built by a translator / developer. Accept jobs from clients who use Trados, MemoQ, Wordfast & major CAT tools. Download and start using CafeTran Espresso -- for free

Buy now! »
Anycount & Translation Office 3000
Translation Office 3000

Translation Office 3000 is an advanced accounting tool for freelance translators and small agencies. TO3000 easily and seamlessly integrates with the business life of professional freelance translators.

More info »