Off topic: Who wants to watch Michael Bublé LIVE?
Thread poster: Andrea Szabados
Andrea Szabados
Andrea Szabados  Identity Verified
Local time: 14:31
English to Hungarian
+ ...
Oct 4, 2010

Dear fellow Prozians,

I have two tickets for sale to Michael Bublé's concert in Frankfurter Festhalle on 16th October 2010. Price: EUR 90 per ticket + delivery costs. (Original invoice from eventim.de included.) Payment via Paypal or Moneybookers.

I am a great fan of Michael Bublé and I am really sorry I cannot be there this time. His shows are always fantastic and unforgettable. I'd be glad to pass this experience to a colleague.

Ich biete 2 Konzertkarte
... See more
Dear fellow Prozians,

I have two tickets for sale to Michael Bublé's concert in Frankfurter Festhalle on 16th October 2010. Price: EUR 90 per ticket + delivery costs. (Original invoice from eventim.de included.) Payment via Paypal or Moneybookers.

I am a great fan of Michael Bublé and I am really sorry I cannot be there this time. His shows are always fantastic and unforgettable. I'd be glad to pass this experience to a colleague.

Ich biete 2 Konzertkarten für Michael Bublé im Frankfurter Festhalle am 16. Oktober 2010. Innenraum Block N, Reihe 8. Preis: EUR 90 pro Karte + Versand. Zahlung durch Paypal oder Moneybookers möglich.

Please contact me via proz.com or by email: aszabados at enternet dot hu. Thank you.

[Módosítva: 2010-10-05 08:04 GMT]
Collapse

philgoddard
philgoddard
United States
German to English
+ ...
I misunderstood your question... Oct 4, 2010

I thought you were holding him to ransom with a gun to his head.

Johannes Mueller
Johannes Mueller  Identity Verified
Germany
Local time: 14:31
Dutch to German
+ ...
1:1 translation Oct 5, 2010

... don't you worry, he is still alive- she only translated the question 1:1 from German into English....

Susanna Garcia
Susanna Garcia  Identity Verified
Local time: 13:31
Italian to English
+ ...
In memoriam
Me too Oct 5, 2010

It could have been one of the surveys. Multiple choice - who could we have along these lines? I can think of a few....

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

Moderator(s) of this forum
Fernanda Rocha[Call to this topic]

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

Who wants to watch Michael Bublé LIVE?

Wordfast Pro
Translation Memory Software for Any Platform

Exclusive discount for ProZ.com users! Save over 13% when purchasing Wordfast Pro through ProZ.com. Wordfast is the world's #1 provider of platform-independent Translation Memory software. Consistently ranked the most user-friendly and highest value

Buy now! »
Trados Studio 2022 Freelance
The leading translation software used by over 270,000 translators.

Designed with your feedback in mind, Trados Studio 2022 delivers an unrivalled, powerful desktop and cloud solution, empowering you to work in the most efficient and cost-effective way.

More info »