Off topic: Self-catering accommodation sought in Berlin for Christmas - poss swap with our flat in Edinburgh!
Thread poster: Susan McDonald
Susan McDonald
Susan McDonald  Identity Verified
France
Local time: 01:12
Member (2006)
French to English
+ ...
Jun 20, 2010

Hi folks

My husband and I fell in love with Berlin last year and we vowed that we would spend next Christmas there. However, since then, we have acquired two dogs and now we're looking for a dog-friendly self-catering apartment so we can bring the girls with us (we're planning to travel by train across Europe, with plenty of stops en route!!).

It struck me that there might be some fellow Prozian out there with an apartment that they rent out - we'd love to hear from yo
... See more
Hi folks

My husband and I fell in love with Berlin last year and we vowed that we would spend next Christmas there. However, since then, we have acquired two dogs and now we're looking for a dog-friendly self-catering apartment so we can bring the girls with us (we're planning to travel by train across Europe, with plenty of stops en route!!).

It struck me that there might be some fellow Prozian out there with an apartment that they rent out - we'd love to hear from you if there is! We're looking to rent the place for about a week to ten days (from 19th/20th December to 27th/28th December). If the owner was interested, we rent out a self-catering apartment in central Edinburgh so could do a direct swap!!

Please reply via this forum or drop me an email at [email protected] if you think you can help!

Thanks a lot

Susan McDonald
Collapse

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

Moderator(s) of this forum
Fernanda Rocha[Call to this topic]

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

Self-catering accommodation sought in Berlin for Christmas - poss swap with our flat in Edinburgh!

Trados Studio 2022 Freelance
The leading translation software used by over 270,000 translators.

Designed with your feedback in mind, Trados Studio 2022 delivers an unrivalled, powerful desktop and cloud solution, empowering you to work in the most efficient and cost-effective way.

More info »
Anycount & Translation Office 3000
Translation Office 3000

Translation Office 3000 is an advanced accounting tool for freelance translators and small agencies. TO3000 easily and seamlessly integrates with the business life of professional freelance translators.

More info »