Pascale Pluton  Identity Verified
Netherlands
Local time: 01:21
Member (2005)
English to French
+ ...
Jun 15, 2010

Dear all,

a friend of mine is organizing a 10 days "cruising & cycling" holiday in Holland/Belgium.
The deadline for inscriptions is wednesday 16th of june (tomorrow) and as she still has a few empty cabins, I thought it might be an interesting idea to post here for quick decision makers.

Ik hope this 'commercial' posting is allowed... :-s

Dates: 4 to 14 juli

Route: from Dordrecht (NL) to Maastricht (NL) via Belgium (among which Antwerp
... See more
Dear all,

a friend of mine is organizing a 10 days "cruising & cycling" holiday in Holland/Belgium.
The deadline for inscriptions is wednesday 16th of june (tomorrow) and as she still has a few empty cabins, I thought it might be an interesting idea to post here for quick decision makers.

Ik hope this 'commercial' posting is allowed... :-s

Dates: 4 to 14 juli

Route: from Dordrecht (NL) to Maastricht (NL) via Belgium (among which Antwerp, Namen & Liège)

Price: 520 euros

What do you get for this:
-lodging on a boat
- breakfast, takeaway lunch and warm meal in the evening
- a guide to show you every day the nicest places on the way.
- everyday a nice route from 40 to 60 km along picturesque places and the pace is easy.
- If you don't feel like cycling, you may as well stay on board.
- If you don't feel like following the groep, you may decide of your own route

Excluded: rental of a bike (you can bring your own bike or rent one on the spot) and all drinks and ice-cream you might buy on the way

You don't have to start in Dordrecht and can catch up with the boat along the way (and of course pay less)

I took part several time to this kind of holiday and warmly recommend it to anybody who likes to cycle while discovering a new area. I can send a detailed description of the program (in Dutch).

Looking forward to hear from you

Pascale Pluton
Collapse

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

Moderator(s) of this forum
Fernanda Rocha[Call to this topic]

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

Last minute idea for cycling holidays

Trados Business Manager Lite
Create customer quotes and invoices from within Trados Studio

Trados Business Manager Lite helps to simplify and speed up some of the daily tasks, such as invoicing and reporting, associated with running your freelance translation business.

More info »
Anycount & Translation Office 3000
Translation Office 3000

Translation Office 3000 is an advanced accounting tool for freelance translators and small agencies. TO3000 easily and seamlessly integrates with the business life of professional freelance translators.

More info »