Off topic: Olympic flame arrives in West Vancouver...
Thread poster: Michael Barnett
Michael Barnett
Michael Barnett
Local time: 05:47
English
+ ...
Feb 11, 2010

Hi Guys, Girls...

West Vancouver is the location of the Cyprus Bowl ski facility, one of the sites for the Olympic ski events. I also happen to live just a ten minute drive from the venue. We are all quite excited here to host this international competition.

The Olympic torch arrived at our suburb tonight, so I thought I
... See more
Hi Guys, Girls...

West Vancouver is the location of the Cyprus Bowl ski facility, one of the sites for the Olympic ski events. I also happen to live just a ten minute drive from the venue. We are all quite excited here to host this international competition.

The Olympic torch arrived at our suburb tonight, so I thought I would share the event.

http://picasaweb.google.ca/grovemed/Vancouver2010Olympics#5436853071562774018

Regards!
Collapse

Penelope Ausejo
Penelope Ausejo  Identity Verified
Spain
Local time: 10:47
English to Spanish
+ ...
Beautiful Vancouver Feb 11, 2010

My sister went to finish her high school to Vancouver and my mom and I visited her for a month. Great vacation for us.. Such a beautiful area

Enjoy the Winter games and the celebrations if you can!!!

[Edited at 2010-02-11 12:21 GMT]

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

Moderator(s) of this forum
Fernanda Rocha[Call to this topic]

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

Olympic flame arrives in West Vancouver...

Anycount & Translation Office 3000
Translation Office 3000

Translation Office 3000 is an advanced accounting tool for freelance translators and small agencies. TO3000 easily and seamlessly integrates with the business life of professional freelance translators.

More info »
TM-Town
Manage your TMs and Terms ... and boost your translation business

Are you ready for something fresh in the industry? TM-Town is a unique new site for you -- the freelance translator -- to store, manage and share translation memories (TMs) and glossaries...and potentially meet new clients on the basis of your prior work.

More info »