Thread poster: Liviu-Lee Roth
Liviu-Lee Roth
Liviu-Lee Roth
United States
Local time: 03:50
Romanian to English
+ ...
Nov 26, 2009

Happy Thanksgiving to all our American colleagues as well as to all the people who celebrate it !

Elshan Abdullayev
Elshan Abdullayev  Identity Verified
Azerbaijan
Local time: 11:50
Member (2011)
English to Azerbaijani
+ ...
SITE LOCALIZER
Thank you Nov 26, 2009

Not many people celebrate Thanksgiving in Azerbaijan, but my family definitely does. There are so many reasons to be thankful. Enjoy this link, it is totally about thankfulness: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VekXjd9SAe0&feature=related

Blessings,

Elshan Abdullayev

PRAKASH SHARMA
PRAKASH SHARMA  Identity Verified
India
Local time: 13:20
English to Hindi
+ ...
Happy Thanksgiving। Nov 26, 2009

Happy thanksgiving to Everyone!

I would like to thank

all those, who are/were my outsourcers and a reason to retain my smiles;

my managers, under whose supervision, I worked and excelled;

colleagues, translators and others, who have continuously guided me through the right path and helped in time of need;

and last, but not the least, all proz friends, colleagues and it's staff, who have responded to my queries and curiosities, post
... See more
Happy thanksgiving to Everyone!

I would like to thank

all those, who are/were my outsourcers and a reason to retain my smiles;

my managers, under whose supervision, I worked and excelled;

colleagues, translators and others, who have continuously guided me through the right path and helped in time of need;

and last, but not the least, all proz friends, colleagues and it's staff, who have responded to my queries and curiosities, posted all through the years 2003,4,5,6,7,8 and 2009. They have helped me a lot in taking decisions and making up my mind for all positives I have done and received. I have a space in my heart for all those unseen faces.

I would like to thank the countries India and Nepal, who have helped me grown up as a good professional providing all necessary help, guidance and education. I love both of them very much to the core of my heart!

I would like to thank all prospective clients, outsourcers and agencies in US, UK and everywhere for giving a look at this post as well.

HAPPY THANKSGIVING TO ALL OF YOU!

: PRAKAASH
Collapse

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

Moderator(s) of this forum
Fernanda Rocha[Call to this topic]

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

Happy Thanksgiving!

Protemos translation business management system
Create your account in minutes, and start working! 3-month trial for agencies, and free for freelancers!

The system lets you keep client/vendor database, with contacts and rates, manage projects and assign jobs to vendors, issue invoices, track payments, store and manage project files, generate business reports on turnover profit per client/manager etc.

More info »
TM-Town
Manage your TMs and Terms ... and boost your translation business

Are you ready for something fresh in the industry? TM-Town is a unique new site for you -- the freelance translator -- to store, manage and share translation memories (TMs) and glossaries...and potentially meet new clients on the basis of your prior work.

More info »