Vitals
Vitals  Identity Verified
Lithuania
Local time: 13:07
English to Lithuanian
+ ...
Nov 3, 2009

Hi,

I have just downloaded this software from http://www.giveawayoftheday.com/inpaint-2-0/

The link works only for today. (Or to be exact for another 15 hours and 30 minutes)

Works fine for me...removing dates, objects, texts from pics and covering it with the right background.

Thought someone may want to enjoy this, too.

Bes
... See more
Hi,

I have just downloaded this software from http://www.giveawayoftheday.com/inpaint-2-0/

The link works only for today. (Or to be exact for another 15 hours and 30 minutes)

Works fine for me...removing dates, objects, texts from pics and covering it with the right background.

Thought someone may want to enjoy this, too.

Best regards,
VS
Collapse

DZiW (X)
DZiW (X)
Ukraine
English to Russian
+ ...
thank you) Nov 3, 2009

Hi Vitals.
Pretty interesting.

Although I can do it via my old PhotoShop CS 8 (Healing brush, Patching and History brush usually do). Or, if the case is rather complicated (= I'm too lazy atm)), I ask my friend - he's a professional photographer and does wonders in his Retoucher plug-in for PS.

Anyway I'm gonna give it a try.
TY

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

Moderator(s) of this forum
Fernanda Rocha[Call to this topic]

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

Delete any unwanted object from your photo - Giveaway Software

Anycount & Translation Office 3000
Translation Office 3000

Translation Office 3000 is an advanced accounting tool for freelance translators and small agencies. TO3000 easily and seamlessly integrates with the business life of professional freelance translators.

More info »
TM-Town
Manage your TMs and Terms ... and boost your translation business

Are you ready for something fresh in the industry? TM-Town is a unique new site for you -- the freelance translator -- to store, manage and share translation memories (TMs) and glossaries...and potentially meet new clients on the basis of your prior work.

More info »