MetaTexis help: visible formating
Thread poster: Jonathan Sanders (X)
Jonathan Sanders (X)
Jonathan Sanders (X)  Identity Verified
Local time: 04:33
Jul 20, 2007

I had the trial version of MetaTexis and it worked wonderfully with each translated segment replacing the original in the "work" document. Since then I have bought a Lite license and re-installed it. And since then, the original segments do not disappear; there is the visible formating of the segments between red brackets which I find very distracting. Does someone have any thoughts on how to deal with this?

Natalie
Natalie  Identity Verified
Poland
Member (2002)
English to Russian
+ ...

Moderator of this forum
SITE LOCALIZER
Hi Jonathan Jul 20, 2007

In Word, please go to the menu Metatexis > Navigation > show hidden text on/off.

HTH,
Natalia

Jonathan Sanders (X)
Jonathan Sanders (X)  Identity Verified
TOPIC STARTER
Thank you Jul 20, 2007

Thank you Natalie for answering what seems like a very embarassing question.

Martin Wenzel
Martin Wenzel
Germany
English to German
+ ...
Matching results of Metatexis memories Jul 22, 2007

I am using both softwares Trados and Metatexis, though gradually getting more and more used to the latter...

One nice feature Trados has, it shows you the percentage of the match...

I have set the percentage on the translation memory results tab in Metatexis, however, it never shows me the percentage, so I was wondering if it's too late, once you have started have the percentage displayed.translating to change the memo options...

In other words is that one
... See more
I am using both softwares Trados and Metatexis, though gradually getting more and more used to the latter...

One nice feature Trados has, it shows you the percentage of the match...

I have set the percentage on the translation memory results tab in Metatexis, however, it never shows me the percentage, so I was wondering if it's too late, once you have started have the percentage displayed.translating to change the memo options...

In other words is that one of the things I definitely need to decide before I start translating...
Collapse

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

Moderator(s) of this forum
Natalie[Call to this topic]

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

MetaTexis help: visible formating

Trados Studio 2022 Freelance
The leading translation software used by over 270,000 translators.

Designed with your feedback in mind, Trados Studio 2022 delivers an unrivalled, powerful desktop and cloud solution, empowering you to work in the most efficient and cost-effective way.

More info »
Protemos translation business management system
Create your account in minutes, and start working! 3-month trial for agencies, and free for freelancers!

The system lets you keep client/vendor database, with contacts and rates, manage projects and assign jobs to vendors, issue invoices, track payments, store and manage project files, generate business reports on turnover profit per client/manager etc.

More info »